Finals (Street dance girl fighter)

Azure stood in the audience as she watched the girls and 1Million team stood side by side

Azure stood in the audience as she watched the girls and 1Million team stood side by side. She was rooting for her girls to win. After the mentee's performance, she was now in new clothes to show support for her team. She was happy that she could have the time from working with the construction crew about her buildings to dance and support her crew. She waited for Daniel to call out the winner. 

'Daniel taking too damn long.' Azure thought before he finally announces the winner.

"Jam Republic!" Daniel announces making Azure cheer.

"Lesh go!!" Azure yells as Kirsten and Latrice saw her. Audrey smiling really hard. They had thought she had left. Azure blew them kisses as Latrice and Kirsten begin to catch them with laugh. 

Azure had watch the Euwoo, known as PK talk. Azure was so happy the girls choose her to be the leader, she is very talented. Next was Miyabi, even though she was injured, she still showed out. Sienna looked like she wanted to talk but was nervous. Kirsten talked next as Azure smiled at them. 

Clapping once she was done, It was time to celebrate as all the other teams came to congratulate the baby Jams. Kirsten waved for Azure to come up, making Daniel look over seeing her. He got the security to get her as he helps her over. Azure thanks the guard before walking over to the stage. Daniel smiled, trying not to stare at Azure. As she hugs Daniel, before waving to 1Million before going to hug her girls. She hugs Kirsten first before Latrice and Hug Audrey rocking side to side. She hugged the Baby Jams. 

"I'm so proud of you girls. Y'all did your thing today, it's an honor dancing with you today." Azure told them smiling as the girls smiled, thanking her. The BEBE mentors came to welcome her with hugs and a smile. Overall, she was proud of her team as always.