Worldwide Vlog part 1

On the Worldwide Vlog Viewing Show, Kirsten, Audrey and Latrice sat with some of the members of MANNEQUEEN: Funky Y, Waackxxy and Yoojin. On the other couch sat Aki from the dance group HOOK and the host of the show. Azure couldn't join due to business but wished her girls luck. They started filming with smiles as the host called for the next video.

"In the next video, Jam Republic, who couldn't enjoy Korea, will be checking off their bucket list in Korea." The host stated as everyone cheered while clapping.

"What?" Someone from MANNEQUEEN's side questioned.

"How did they enjoy their time?" The host asked before continuing

"Let's watch together." as everyone panned to the screen.

As they played the video, making Kirsten, Audrey and Latrice smiles. As they were watching, Aki started laughing at what she saw. Aki and the host stood up, clapping as the caption showed ("Why did they go crazy?") pop up on the screen. Funky Y gasped saying "You look cute."

The video slowly panned up showing the six girls as Kirsten and Latrice blushed.

"Oh, my gosh." Latrice gushed as she covered her face.

The video showed the girl faces as they look around at the scenery

"This so pretty." Emma stated as they looked around.

"I know right. I could stay here forever." Azure smiled as the caption says, "Beautiful maiden." As her and Kirsten held hands. Her Hanbok fitted her just right. She was afraid that it wouldn't fit her because her height and assets, but Imonim (auntie) had assured her that she would fit in it.

"It's a really pretty look." Latrice comments as Audrey says

"We look like "Dreamgirls." 

Azure started singing it as her and the girls playfully stood information as they danced to her singing. 

                                                                  (Out the Video)

"Azure is so main Character." Audrey says smiling as Azure stopped singing laughing as they continued laughing. Kirsten and Latrice agreed.

                                                   (Jam Republic is wearing Hanbok.)

"Gosh, Bonny." Ling compliments as they walked.

                                                                 (Out the Video)

Yoonjin comments as they watch the screen.

"They look amazing."

                                              ("They feel great" captioned next)