Rhythm vs Lyrics

-Back to present-

                                                                         -Back to present-

Azure stood next to in between Latrice and  Lusher from BEBE. They stood listening to Redlic talk about Latrice's dance again. When Redlic mentioned that she thought Latrice didn't try hard enough. Latrice turns her head towards her as Azure rolled her eyes at her.

"Actually, dance is universal language." Latrice retorted as Azure side eyed Redlic, who stared ahead. Azure was stopping herself for almost hitting Redlic. 

"Honestly, I thought "Is she here to just chill". Redlic retorted back to her. Many gasps was heard in the teams.

Azure was now full out staring at Redlic now as she basically downplayed why Jam Republic was even there. If you talk about one, you talking about all. That's how Azure felt. 

"It sounds like you didn't find her professional. Is that right?" Monika questioned.

"She taught us the choreography half-heartedly too." Redlic continued.

"She acting like you stopped all together. They know the dance don't they." Azure whispered to Latrice who could feel the anger brewing inside her friend.

"She didn't organize the counts." Redlic said again as Azure rolled her eyes. Some teams catching it.

"geunyeoneun hwaleul naego iss-eoyo" Haechi unnie said to her team. (she's getting angry)

"geunyeoneun tim donglyoe daehae iyagihago issseubnida. nado geuleol geos-ida." Babysleek  whispered. (She's talking about her teammate. I would too.)

                                                                             -flashback-

They all were practicing in the dance studio. Latrice was kind of having trouble as she was thinking of the beat to click like. Azure came to her rescue as she helps Latrice teach. Azure handed Latrice a air pod that played 'Click Like' as she now found the rhythm of the song. Azure did the slow version of it. As the practice went smoothly.