Jungkook 3D practice

Azure lay on the sofa as the girls looked at the TV in the main living room of the hotel. Her hair was out in its usual wash-and-go. Many of the girls had their time with the idols of HYBE. Emma and She went shopping when they met with Less Serafim. She explored Korea when they met with TXT. She was happy that her girls were getting the recognition that they deserved. There was a knock on the door. Azure had looked up, as Kirsten had called out to the person.

"Who is it?" Kirsten called out.

"It's Min-Young the producer of SWF." They spoke.

Kirsten wondered why they were there on this type of night. They had a weekend off to get most of the dancing and stuff together. She opened the door to let Min-Young in, the girls sat up as Min-Young said hello to them.

"We received a call from Hybe again and it's about dancing with Jungkook of BTS song called 3D. The dance practice will be tomorrow at 9 am. Would you like to do it? He would also like to meet you Azure since many fans have called us out for you not being with the one with TXT and Less Serafim.

"What? Why? They do know we don't always need to be together, right?" Azure stated. She knew she had gained many of the fans from the show globally as a dancer. She saw the debates on why she wasn't there with them. The international fans who knew her said that she was maybe exploring Korea while she was there or shopping. The Korean fans who root for her thought something happened to her. The producer couldn't give up most answers knowing how crazy Korean fans could get.

"I'll be there," Azure says which the girls agreed to. The produce said goodnight before they had to all turn in for the next day.

The next morning the girls showered and got dressed

The next morning the girls showered and got dressed. Min-Young had called them letting them know that a van was coming to get them at 8:15. Azure got ready making sure to brush her teeth after the small breakfast she and the girls had. Once it was 8:15, the girls headed downstairs as they waved goodbye to the roomkeepers before they went over to their van. The driver drove them to Hybe where they met with Min-Young, taking them to where they would meet Jungkook.

The dance studio was amazing, it was nice and big. The girls smiled at the other dancers before they met Jungkook. Emma wanted to watch but she would sit this out. It would just be Azure, Ling, Audrey, and Kirsten. They thought Jungkook was cute, but he was very shy to meet them. I was surprised to talk to both Jungkook and his choreographer in Korean.

"geuleohdamyeon i sungan-eun eotteohge doelkkayo? segsihadeun anideun segsihada(So how is this moment going to happen? Sexy or no Sexy.)" Azure asked.

Jungkook smiled liking how she was already comfortable with them. He and the choreographer shared looks at her question.

"Sexy." Jungkook blurts almost immediately.

His choreographer stared at the usual shy boy as Azure nodded. Azure walked over to the girls as they waited to get ready for the practice. The girls said "Lesh go." as they went to the center.

 Once they began, Jam Republic learned the dance quickly and effectively. Using the moments as Ling and Latrice did their thing, she mirrored his movements before they walked away before she came from before them as she got into the flow of the song. She and JK got close matching each other movements closely before she sexily walked away JK looked at her before it moved on him and the boys dancing.

The rest of the practice went perfectly after everyone posed, Brain did the hand movement almost causing Azure to laugh as she stood close to JK, who tried to copy it. After they got done, they got up and decided to have fun and do a relay dance. Emma who sat close to the speaker, had plenty of dancers go to show their moves in the line before Mulatto (clean version) Muwop came on. Azure stepped in as the song played. 

As she dances along with the song, they hype her up. Once she was done, she smiled bowing before going back in the line.

That day everyone had fun, Jungkook had learned a few things from them. Brain hand thing and Jam Republic's Lesh go. And a developed crush on Jam's Azure. But she wouldn't know that of course.