Filming day

The next day was the day for the video shoot

The next day was the day for the video shoot. Azure had followed Latrice as they checked out the space before they were hurried off to the makeup and hair. Azure and Latrice wore similar coats and waiting as their make-up.

 was getting down. Azure had her eyes close as she heard Harimu and Latrice talking. She opens her eyes to see that she got her a present. Azure almost laughed as she knew what Harimu was trying to do. Latrice showed the present to Azure.

"Zuree, look what Harimu got me." Latrice said with a cute smile.

"That's so cute." Azure smiled at Latrice with a soft smile but shot Harimu a knowing look.

                                                                           ~Confessional~

"It's cute or whatever but Harimu isn't slick, she doesn't want to be voted worse dancer. I mean who wouldn't but sucking up isn't going to help." Azure said with a braided hair flip.

                                                                     ~Confessional over~

They started rehearsal. Azure and Latrice performing like always. Latrice would be in the middle while Azure would be in formation off to the side. Daniel had appeared on the TV, as Harimu caught their attention to head over. He was telling them how they would be graded individually. And now they needed to stand out which Azure was sure her and Latrice most definitely will. He also said that they needed to rearrange where they would fit in most at.

"What the heck?" Latrice stated.

"This is going to be crazy." Azure says as she put her hands on her hips. Her coat bunching up at the movement. They continued listening to Daniel before they started finishing filming the music video. Azure loved her whole outfit. She was rocking blue and white like Latrice but a whole another outfit. The outfit fitted her like a second glove as small butterfly clips scattered in her hair. Yesterday she had got her nails done to fit her outfit. But the shoes were her favorite, the band looked like a swirly slide to her calf to her foot. Since she loves dancing in heels, they made her glide perfectly.

They were reviewing the music video so far. Azure stand at the side of Latrice as they watched it. Latrice and her both looked like the main characters in the video. Biggy had a problem with her placement. Latrice told her to switch with Downy which she had a problem with. Once the placement was made, it was in more of Latrice favor. 

"Ohh girl, Downy angry at you." Azure whispered as she stood next to Latrice.

"I mean I understand but we need to look like a unit with her just doing anything isn't going to make us look good." Latrice stated.

"True that I'll speak to her later because we don't need to stop the shoot because she wants to have a freaking break down." Azure assured Latrice as she nodded.

"Just breathe girl, you got this." Azure continued as her and Latrice high- five before she went to find Downy.

Azure could tell Downy was getting mad with the switch. The switch in to happened, she was trying to stand out more than making it look like a team.

"ibwa dauni, geunyeoneun dangsin-eul baejehalyeoneun geos-i anibnida. ulineun gibonjeog-eulo hanaui tim-ijiman geunyeoneun uli moduga nun-e ttuigi wihae haeya hal il-eul hal su issneun dongdeunghan sigan-eul gajdolog nolyeoghago issseubnida. jigeum dangjang-eun tim-i anin gaein-i doebnida." Azure says as Downy took a deep breath before nodding. (Hey downy, she's not trying to exclude you. we're basically a team but she's trying to make us all have equal amount of time to do what we to do to stand out. Just for right now, team then individual.)

"algessseubnida. uyuleul ssod-assdago hwanael pil-yoga eobs-seubnida." Azure continued before walking off. (You got this, okay. No need to get mad over spilled milk.)

Downy knew she was right. She was focusing too much on being individually set apart than performing as a group. Even if she didn't like it, the show must go on.

Azure was so happy that they finished filming. She couldn't wait till everyone see their video. It was going to be amazing.