Battle between old friends

Everyone waited for the dance battle to begin as they waited for Lia's song to start.

                                                                         Outcome: Mina won

Azure and the girls stood up like most of the groups to see the two battle it out. Azure was mad that Mina didn't wait for Lia to finish. She understood some battle styles but to be plainly rude is crazy. There was a little altercation, but it ended with Mina wining overall.  Azure thought Lia at least deserved a rematch. Azure and the others sat down as they waited for Daniel to call the next battle. He called Ling to the stage as they waited to see who she was going to call out. She called out Cera.

                                                             Outcome: Cera won

Azure took a drink from her water before she followed the girls to the stage behind Ling, who she thought could've done better with a song like that. Azure wouldn't have picked Cera, she probably would've chosen Redlic then someone that Waack that was basically out her league. Ling loss but she tried she guess. They sat back down as Daniel called the next dancer to the stage. Wolflo Mini wanted to battle Tsubakill Akanken.

                                                                Outcome: Mini won

They had to do a rematch because the judges couldn't choose which one, they wanted.  Daniel then explained the next challenge before the groups went amongst themselves to dance for more points. Kristen wanted to send Azure, but she remembered she was their secret weapon, but she knew she was the only one to get them some points back.

"Azure, do you want to do this?" Kirsten said to her as the girls waited to see what she will say. 

"Let's do it!! Let's release the ghost!" Azure grinned as the girls laughed agreeing with her.

The girls agreed that Azure will represent them as ace. The battle went to Wolflo and Amy from 1Million.

                                                               Outcome: Babysleek won

Azure fixed her hair while people waited to see, who wanted to go next. Azure stood up going on stage as the judges and teams whispered among themselves if they were going to go. Her flannel forgotten next to Emma. Azure waited to see who wanted to face her.

"nugudeunji nawa majuhago sip-eohabnida. naneun dangsin-eul pyeon-anhage daehal geos-eul yagsoghabnida. eonni maldaelo nuga nalang majuchiji anh-eumyeon 2jeom bad-eul su iss-eulkka?" Azure said as she watches them look around trying to see who would face her. (Anybody wants to face me. I promise to go easy on you. Just like unnie said can I get my two points if nobody wants to face me.)

To her surprise several people stood up.

                                                         Redy from 1Million