The Storm

Azure sat with the girls as they waited to see what would happen

Azure sat with the girls as they waited to see what would happen. Daniel had told them that their ratings could change their ranking. Daniel announced that they had more views on their battle video. Azure clapped as she smiled some. They had listened to Kirsten's speech. Lady Bounce had the lowest rating on their video. Azure felt bad for them as NOB spoken. As her and the girls clapped for NON after she said that one day, they would get next highest video.

"You are crazy." Kirsten says as Latrice says.

"Let's go."

Daniel told them that he would now announce the final ranking. Azure rubbed her hands together in anticipation, while listening in.

BEBE got 1st place. Azure had clapped alongside the teams. She put her hands down as she wondered who second place were. It was out of them or 1Million. Daniel had announced that second place winner were them. Azure cheered with Audrey. Azure tried not to cuss on live tv as she did. The ranking so far was:

BEBE: 1040

Jam Republic: 920

Kirsten had let Audrey talk as they listened. She smiled as cute Audrey talk before; she finished up causing the other teams to clap. Daniel announced that they were tied with 1Million, making them third.

1Million:920

Three more groups were Lady Bounce, Wolf'Lo, Manne Queen. They were shocked to find out 6th place would be the first to be eliminated.

"Oh fuck." Azure whispered.

Without a battle, the eliminated team will be gone. Azure wondered who it will be.

"Sixth place is..." Daniel started.

"Wolf'Lo." Daniel finished.

Azure covered her mouth, almost sad at the reaction. Azure was about to cry as Latrice held her hand. Azure clapped in small motions as she yelled, "Oh unnies, you did so good."

Haechi started crying before she started talking. Azure was heartbroken for her new friends. She listened with a heavy heart as they each spoke. Azure was trying not to cry but her eyes burn as some tears spilled, making her wipe them. Daniel announced that it was their time to leave. The team got up as she went straight to Wolf'Lo. Hugging Baby Sleek so tight as she gave her encouragements. Before Halo came over to hug her too.

"After the show you have to come visit me in the states." Azure sniffled as she held both their hands.

Baby Sleek and Halo smiled, nodding before they hug again. Haechi had come after talking with other teams' members before back hugging Azure. Azure had pulled her into the hug before the others came. Behind the scenes, their friends came like a flame. They didn't regret becoming friends, they just didn't hope their flame wouldn't dwindle. They other teams went back to their seats as the girls still held on to Azure. Azure wave as they left. The teams watch Azure with a sad eyes as her team left. They could tell she was sad to see them go. Azure sat down next to Latrice as Kirsten handed her some tissue.

Daniel had move on to the next placement. He told Lady bounce that if their ranking didn't change, they would have to elimination battle.

Azure listened to what NOB had to say before it was Funky Y. After her, Daniel announced that Manne Queen was fifth. Azure looked shocked, What? Hwasa challenge was most damaging to their points. They both had the total of 720. Lady Bounce were in fourth place.

Lady Bounce: 720

Manne Queen: 720

BEBE had to choose who would face Manne Queen. Azure and Kirsten looked at each other.

"OO, you see this shit." was their facial expression. Azure wondered who Bada of BEBE will choose. Azure listened to what Kirsten had to say. empathized on we pray it not us." Azure thought. The girls listened to what Lia had to say. Azure only hoped they wouldn't be pick before the girls talked amongst themselves.

"Honestly, I think strategically, she'd try to get rid of us." Kirsten stated.

"I fucking hope not." Azure whispered.

"Or it's 1Million." Kirsten added.

BEBE finally came to a decision. She wondered who they would choose before Bada mention the results putting Lady Bounce and Manne Queen against each other. Azure almost smiled that they weren't up for elimination. It was now between Lady Bounce and Manne Queen. 

"Yes, tall queen #2 thank you." Azure says sighing.

Azure wondered how they would do this battle. Is it live again or is it just among the teams. They listened to what both teams had to say before Daniel started talking. He told them to get ready for their elimination battle.

"Who will be the number 4 for finals." Azure smiled.