Pool Party

~Azure's voiceover~

                                                                             ~Azure's voiceover~

I started dancing at age 3, my mom had let me watch an old ballet video that my grandmother, who had done dancing when ballet, jazz the whole nine yards. Once I started dancing, I couldn't stop. My grandmother had encouraged my mother to let me learn all kinds of dancing just like her. I love it.  - Azure laughed- I made my dance teaching my own. I practiced day in and day out until my feet was sore. I was then introduced to modeling that became my life. I had small dance teachings here and there but other than that modeling became my life. - Shows older videos of her dancing and modeling- Just being here at the show is reminding me why I felled in love with dancing in the first place.

                                                                             ~Azure's voiceover ~

Azure laid on a floatie with her drink as the other girls played around. Her bikini stood out on her melnated skin as she felt the sun smiling down at her. Azure blocked at the sun as she wore sunglasses and her braids in a tight updo. The other girls blushed at her as they avoided playing around her. They thought she looked so gorgeous as she almost shined in the sun. The cameras were her biggest fan as it always went back to her, showing her body as she relaxed. Azure felt her floatie being pulled slowly to someone as she lifted up her shades. It was someone that she didn't expect. Redlic looked at her like a bad child looking at its mother. 

Azure moves her legs as she let Redlic on the floatie. She moves the floatie, towards the edge of the pool. As she waited for Redlic to talk.

"I wanted to talk to you." Redlic stated as the two girls were being watched by many eyes. 

"You are." Azure pulled herself up on the end of the pool concrete. Redlic sat lonesome on the floatie as Azure rock it back and forth.

"I wanted to apologize about what I said doing the sub- leader mission." Redlic said wanting to get in Azure's good graces.