The Last Battle

The next battle was between 1Million and Mannequeen.

Azure had freshened up, wrapping a scarf around her head as she just had on the outfit not the tutu. She sat on the couch, dinking some water. Her and the girls look at the screen as they waited for the performance to start.

                                                                              ~Interim~

Azure watch Manne queen's video along with the girls.

"Funky Y did this." Kirsten says.

"Yes." The girls agreed as they watch the video.

They wrote feedback before they watch 1Million. They were very messy in some parts.

                             (I wish their side were just like the others. I couldn't really write a lot)

                                                                         ~Interim Over~

                                                                              ~Present~

(If you're wondering about why the video might be here over and over, it's because it's their full video)

1Million started dancing to Justin Timberlake 'Sexy back' Azure watch on looking. Audrey had smiled saying that they were listening to all the songs, she was growing up on. 

"I haven't heard this song in so long." Azure stated as her and the girls watched.

When 1Million literally showed their backs, Azure started laughing.

"Oh wow, they took it literally." Azure laughed almost wheezing. They had continued watching the dance. Once they were done, it was now Manne Queen's turn.

(0:55-2:06)

They began dancing showing their skills. Azure watched nodding along. Kirsten had spoken to them:

I like that they used what hype the crowd up which is fair. Smart." Kirsten said as they continued watching.

Azure smiled watching Mannequeen go all out. Manne Queen was gaining her respect. They were doing so well. Next was the two battlers' solos.

(2:06-2:45) Lia)

Lia was up bringing all the energy as they wowed at her moments. Next Cera went next. 

(2:46-3:25) Cera)

She applied pressure as Azure cheered for her. Azure waved her hand as she urged Cera, who couldn't see her, on. It was now the second battler's turn. 1Million was next and Yoojin was for Manne Queen. Redy had dance, bringing her all before it was Yoojin's turn.  Yoojin did her extra self before it was over.

(3:27-4:27) 1Milion)

1Million was starting their part C. It was very in sync and perfect before it was Manne Queen. They watched it.

(4:30- to the end) Manne Queen)

"Poor Cer, is she okay?" Azure stated as she watches the hula-hoop get caught on Cera's heel making her hurt herself on it.

They continued watching as Mannequeen finished their set. Now it was the judges to choose the winner. They chose Manne Queen. Azure snaked on some chips.

"I think it's going to be another us. The live vote is going to go to 1Million." Azure says after she chewed the chip.

                                                                      423 to 398

Like Azure said, it was them. They were robbed just like them. She hated that they gave the audience more than the judges. No matter how much she said it, she just had to suck it up.

 No matter how much she said it, she just had to suck it up

The girls sat in their rooms. They only hoped it wasn't them who would be eliminated. Azure fluff her hair out. They listened to Daniel how the votes would be counted.

"Shit, I'm scared." Azure commented to Latrice and Kirsten.

Smiling as Daniel spoke about their Hwasa mission video ranking first global wise. They had passed 1Million mega crew view. The girls rub Azure's shoulders as she blushed. They were getting bigger like she said they were. They had listened to what Kirsten had to say. BEBE had rank #1 in the Hwasa challenge. Everyone clapped their hands before the second placer were called. 1Million were second place. Clapping again as Daniel announced the 3rd placer was them. They had got 400 points more than BEBE and 1Million. Azure smiling clapping as she hugged Kirsten. Everyone listened to what Kirsten had to say with a smile. Wolflo ranked 4th. Azure smiled at her unnies , clapping. Lady Bounce was 5th place and Mannequeen was 6th place. They listened to Daniel, who explained that he still has to tell the battle mission. But 6th place was inevitable, so they would have to battle still.

"This is going to cause a storm." Azure thinks as she looks on.

(Sorry if this chapter is sloppy, I wanted to get it done so I can get ready for work in the morning.)