Kpop Class Mission

The girls sat in their room as they tried to see if they wanted SM, JYP, YG, or HYBE. They listened to each song as they chose which entertainment they wanted.

 They listened to each song as they chose which entertainment they wanted

Azure and Kirsten walked pass the SM room. They carried on walking as the team inside wished them to go to another room. 

"Okay, there's SM. So, the others must be down the stairs." Azure says as they both walked down the stairs. JYP and HYBE boldly stood out to them before they went to the HYBE room. Once they opened the doors, they saw Mina and co. from Deep N Dap and Funky Y and co. from MANNEQUEEN.  The girls sent them friendly smiles before walking to the empty chairs. 

The girls listened in to what Daniel was saying. The three teams will face off against each other. 

                                                                   ~Confessional~

"I mean wow. Three teams going head-to-head. Let's go." Azure said with a giddy smile.

                                                                 ~Confessional over~                    

The next day, they would perform their choreo for both songs of HYBE. They had practice last minute before they had started. The girls sat in their designated spots as they listened to Daniel tell them the requirements. Azur wore the sticker on her left side. The team wore all black as they waited to be called.

They had announced that Jam Republic would go first out of the HYBE arena

                                                                            ~Flashback~

The girls was worried that their routine, wouldn't be kpop. It was different than what you would've expected kpop dances would be. Azure had researched a lot of Kpop videos regarding both BTS and Lesserafim, BTS required high energy and synchronize dancing while Lesserafim was more on cool energy and more movements. Both groups was amazing overall, she would've hope that they did them justice. Azure had help the girls some as she pointed out some flaws and how the energy needed to be. Kirsten followed allowing her friend's choreographer side take over as Azure made beats movements with her mouth as she move with sharp and clean move of the dance. The girls liked the way that Azure taught, it was like she imagining the dance with the song as she taught. Their choreography will something to remember.
                                                                        ~Flashback over~