Cries and Sorrow

Azure tried not to show her tears on Tv. Emma had given her a tissue as she tried to stop herself from crying anymore. 

"Thank you." Azure sniffled patting the tissue on her face.

After her and Kirsten cuddled up, on the couch when Latrice came in.

"Hey boo, you're walking?" Azure asked as her and Kirsten sat up.

"Yes, it's okay." Latrice said as she walked towards the couch.

"Guess who I saw at the hospital." Latrice continued.

"Who?" Azure and the girls asked.

"Redlic." Latrice told them.

"Are you serious?" Kirsten asked.

"What?" Audrey, Emma and Ling said at the same time.

"Why was she there?" Azure questioned.

"I don't know but it felt like we were soulmates and not rivals." Latrice says with a soft smile and laugh.

Azure gave Latrice the bombastic side eye before cheering not trying to be rude. She'll let her have her soulmate. If she was in that predicament especially after what she said, they are beefing forever. There's no middle ground at all. Kirsten and Latrice went to meet with Mannequeen. They had to revise the moves for Latrice with Mannequeen's permission of course not like they asked their permission about changing their choreo.

                                                                     ~Flashback over~

It was Mannequeen's time to Perform.

Azure and the girls watch them as they dance. She knows that she will have to bring a win home for them. They waited for them to end before it was their turn.

Their neat yet clean moves attracted many aww faces in the crowd. As their doll like movements intro, amazed the crowd as they started. Their facial expressions match the song to the core. Azure bringing more as she dances. Her tall stance towering over her teammates. As she did her pilate turn into a death drop as she handspring back into her dance position. Causing the crowd to yell as Monika tried not to scream and Bae Yoon-Jung tried to ask Monika, who Azure was.

They wowed at Jam Republic's secret weapon as they finished before moving on to dope as they gave the energy that caused trouble for the Mannequeen's group. Azure studying BTS's energy paid off. Audrey winning the hearts of the crowd. Azure dancing with an unbeatable swag as they finally finished their performance.

They all stood waiting for the votes. Once the third que card was turned over, Jam Republic gasp as they bowed before saying thank you. They hugged Latrice, who had pushed through the performance. Monika had spoken to why she had chosen them. Yoon had spoken some words too. The team bowed to each other as they hugged each other. Azure's hugs only lasted a brief 2 seconds as the crowd clapped awing at the sight.

 Azure's hugs only lasted a brief 2 seconds as the crowd clapped awing at the sight