Uncut Battle #1

Battles came and went as many of the girls dance against each other. Azure had her flannel off as she again fixes her ponytail. After Redlic vs. Bada 's battle, The Judges had watched the staff put down two Jam Republic que cards. The judges looked confused but by looking at the names, it was going to be amazing. Mike did a small smirk. There has never been a team where teammates battle each other. 

Daniel finally called back out Jam Republic's Azure. Everyone watches Azure step down, so quiet that you could hear a pen drop. Azure finally made it on stage.

"Hellooo, I'm going to do something that has never happen before." Azure started as the Jam Republic members looked at each other.

"You don't think she going to call you out." Latrice said to Kirsten.

"I thought she wouldn't want to battle on here." Kirsten said back.

"No way! Could she call out any one of us." Ling claimed.

"This person is a longtime friend of mine and we have battled over 487 times since we were younger-

Once she said that the girls knew who she was talking about. The other teams wondered who she was talking about.

"Kirsten, would you like to show them how we battle" Azure finished causing the teams to gasp. 

"No way! What!" Redy yelled.

"She is calling her teammate out!" JJ from Deep N Dap said.

"Have there ever been anyone that have done that?" Rena from Tsubakill asked as most her teams shrugged.

Kirsten had taken off her jacket as she started smiling at her old her. Happy to battle her again. To see how her friend had grown as a dancer. 

"We have Kirsten from Jam Republic vs Azure from Jam Republic." Daniel stated. The judges were eagered to watch the girls dance. They didn't know that this would be a powerful battle they have ever seen.

Jam Republic split in two Where Kirsten had Latrice and Ling and Azure had Audrey and Emma. All the teams stood up to watch this crazy battle. Kirsten had gone first.

Azure started smiling as she watches Kirsten dance showing how much she changed. As Kirsten and her interacted throughout the dance. Azure played along with her as everyone cheered around them. As Kirsten shook her butt in front her as Azure pretended to catch. They both laugh as Daniel said those favorite words.

                                                                                             5

                                                                                             4