Chapter 1

In a hospital room, a pregnant woman was moaning and groaning in pain. The nurses and staff were preparing for her delivery. Again the woman screamed in pain. Outside the OT a tall handsome young man was sitting on a bench anxiously. At times when he hears a scream from inside he went near the door to try looking inside but nothing could be seen. A couple in their late fifties came towards the young man and comforted him. The woman knew that her son was really anxious this time so she comforted, " Kookie beta (son) your baby and Nancy both will be fine don't worry." With that she hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook also hugged his mom back and the older man kept patting his back. This couple was Jungkook's Maa (mom) and Papa (dad), Jeon Namjoon and Jeon Seokjin. Some time went by, but still the OT light was on. Jin knew her son didn't eat anything so she told the bodyguards to bring some light food for Jungkook. The bodyguards bought the food but Jungkook refused to eat saying, " Maa right now I can't eat anything." Jin still forced him, "Beta eat at least something. You've not eaten anything after lunch. Your stomach is absolutely empty." Jungkook still refused, " Maa please don't force me." Jin knew she can't persuade Jungkook anymore so she looked at Namjoon for help. Namjoon understood the signal and sat beside Jungkook, " Kookie beta you're maa is correct. you need to eat something. Besides if you don't eat you too will fall sick. Do you want that to happen right now?"

Jungkook finally nodded his head and Jin fed him with her hands. After eating Jin slowly patted her son's head and Jungkook also closed his eyes as it was comforting. Two hours later, Dr. Naidu, the lead doctor came out of the OT and the family surrounded him. Dr. Naidu assured them that the baby and the mother both were fine. Jin curiously asked, " Doctor the baby is a girl or a boy?" Dr. Naidu smiled a little and said, " Madam Its a little princess." Jin and Namjoon were beyond happy they hugged each other and hugged Jungkook too who seemed to be frozen there. He couldn't believe he is father to a lovely daughter. After seeing some of his friends havings daughters he too wanted a cute little daughter who would come running to him calling papa. His wish finally came true.

Jungkook woke up from his trance, smiled and thanked the doctor numerous times. Namjoon and Jin were excited to see their poti (grandchild). Jin couldn't handle her excitement, " Dr.Naidu can we see our poti." Dr.Naidu smiled and said, " Of course Madam the nurses are just cleaning her and they will be out in a moment." As the doctor said two nurses came out with one nurse holding a pink bundle in her arms. They came near them and asked, " Who is the father of the baby?" Jungkook simply raised his hands a bit. The nurses went to hand over the baby to him but Jungkook made no motion to take the baby from them. Jin sighed and took the baby from them. Actually, Jungkook was not repulsed by the baby but as soon as he saw the baby he felt that she was so tiny and fragile what if he crushed or broke her.

                                                                                JUNGKOOK'S BABY

                                                                                JUNGKOOK'S BABY

Jin cooed while looking at the baby and the two men surrounded her. The baby was really too cute. Jin looked at Jungkook and said, "Look Kookie she is exactly like you. Her nose. eyes and mouth is absolutely like yours. People say a daughter is always the female version of their papa seems like it is true." Jin knew exactly why Jungkook was hesitating so she properly placed the baby in Jungkook's arms. When Jungkook finally held his daughter his heart was feeling so warm and fuzzy. The baby as if knew it was her papa smiled a little. Seeing this Jin gasped at the scene and Namjoon smiled fondly at them. That smile from his daughter made Jungkook forget every pain. Jin whispered in Namjoon's years, " The history repeated itself today remember when Kookie was born you were also afraid to hold him as you thought he will be crushed by you but once you held him you didn't want to let him go. Kookie is also the same. Like father like son."

Namjoon smiled at his wife and lightly kissed her forehead and whispered back, " So Mrs. Jeon we finally became dada (grandpa) and dadi (Grandma). Congratulations Dadi ji."

Jin also smiled back and said, " Well we became grandparents but I'm still WWB. And congratulations to you too dada ji." The nurses took the baby back and went to the baby nursery. Jin went along with them to make sure everything is fine. A ward boy came and told them that Nancy was shifted back to her VIP ward.

Jungkook and Namjoon went to the ward to see Nancy sleeping. Namjoon also excused himself and Jungkook was alone in the room with Nancy sleeping. He knew in the morning again there is going to be some kind of drama when Nancy wakes up but he loved the silence. Jungkook sighed and sat on the sofa and closed his eyes to rest. Usually Jungkook always had a difficulty in falling asleep but today maybe he was too tired that as soon as he closed his eyes he fell asleep.