Chapter 8

All of them looked at Jimin with curious eyes. Jimin then explained, "Actually dad, maa When I was in the balcony I was going to trip over a table and Jungkook helped me. But I misbalanced and sprained my ankle." Everyone gasped and asked whether she was fine or not but Taehyung asked, "Do you two know each other?" Jungkook nodded, "Yeah." Another round of gasps were heard. "Where is your secretary?" asked Jungkook in a low voice. Jimin called for Jisoo and when Jisoo arrived she immediately explained why she couldn't pass the medicines to Jimin. Jimin took the packet and stood up to go a different room for applying the medicine but her legs gave up and she fell back on the sofa. Jin immediately held her to make her sit comfortably. Jimin closed her eyes in pain. Shocking everyone, Jungkook lifted Jimin's dress a bit to see the ankle swollen and red. Tae came near Jimin, "Di come with me, I'll apply the medicine for you." "Yes beta it seems like continuously walking in those heels made your feet more painful if possible call the doctor for a check" said Jin with worry in her eyes.

Jimin nodded and looked at her parents who were really worried about their daughter, "Maa and dada, don't worry I'm fine just take care of the party." Jhope reassured Jimin, "Beta (kid), don't worry about the party just focus on your injuries. I'll call Dr Nath to take a look at your foot." Tae supported Jimin to stand but couldn't walk even two steps when Jimin stumbled. Jungkook immediately lifted her off like a princess and said, "Seems like you can't walk. I'll help you to reach the room." In fear of falling Jimin wrapped her hands around Jungkook. In Jungkook's family everyone was surprised to see him behaving like that because Jungkook wouldn't care about a woman even if she falls in front of him. Jin and Namjoon exchanged few looks but kept quiet.

Jimin looked at Jungkook bewildered but couldn't do anything because of her legs. Jungkook carried Jimin all the way to her room and Tae helped them open the door for them. Jungkook entered and put Jimin on the bed and was going to help her open her shoes but Jimin stopped him, "Mr Jeon, thank you for doing so much for me but I can open my own shoes." Jungkook just nodded his head but didn't leave her feet. He slowly opened the shoes and massaged Jimin's ankle a bit. "Ahh.... Ouch... I told you Mr Jeon I can do it on my own" screeched Jimin in pain. "Sorry about that but as a patient you shouldn't be talking so much."

Tae and Suga who tagged along with them were surprised to their older siblings like this. Suga mocked Jungkook in his head, 'Who is this in front of me? Is he a doppelganger of my brother? I can't believe my brother the Jeon Jungkook is actually caring for a lady in such a way. Removing shoes for them and massaging her feet. Wow. When I was sick he just said that it was due to my own clumsiness. It seems like my birth is totally worth after looking at this. Maa will be thrilled to know about this.'

Meanwhile It was Tae's first time seeing her older sister so close to a man. Jimin in teens was only focused in her studies and after that became a workaholic. Jimin was never intimate with any males all these years saying that she was busy with work and can't date. But why does the actions of these two so natural like made for each other. Well they do look nice together. Suga whispered, "Are we even needed here? They seem to be in there own world?" Tae agreed with Suga, "Yeah it seems we're not needed here." Just then Jimin's bodyguard knocked and then came in with a doctor. Dr Nath knew Jimin and Tae since kids and cared for them like his daughters. So when he got a call from he immediately rushed here. "Jimin I heard you were hurt show me the where is the injury?" Jungkook stood up ang let the doctor examine her. Dr Nath examined her leg and said, "Jimin you kept walking in those heels even after spraining your ankle didn't you?" Jimin looked embarassed when her secret was out. Tae looked at her sister in disbelief, "Di how can you be so irresponsible?" Jimin helplessly looked at Tae and continued, "Well I thought of treating it afterwards."

Dr Nath massaged her ankle a bit and then put her foot in the opposite direction of the sprain and cracked. This made Jimin scream in pain and grab on to the nearest thing. She felt someone's hand caressing her hands. Jimin looked up with tears in her eyes to see Jungkook tightly holding her hands. When Jungkook looked at Jimin's tears he felt a sharp pain in his chest as if someone was squeezing his heart very tightly. He did not like Jimin crying so he gently cleaned the tears on her face with his thumb. This shocked everyone in the room Suga was shocked to see Jungkook being so gentle with Jimin and Tae was shocked that her di (older sister) didn't do anything to Jungkook when he touched her. Dr Nath's voice brought everyone back to reality. "Jimin don't move your legs too much for the next 4-5 days and no wearing heels for at least half a month and I wrote some painkillers take them tonight and an ointment for the swelling. If you still feel more pain then only take the painkillers. And for safety purpose go to my clinic tomorrow for an x-ray."

Jimin nodded at the doctor and indicated Tae to take the prescription from the doctor. Tae took the prescription from the doctor and went out to buy the medicines. Suga also left the room going after Tae. Dr Nath handed Jimin an ointment and said, "For today use this ointment and rest properly." With that even the doctor left leaving Jungkook and Jimin alone in the room. Jimin left Jungkook's hands and proceeded to apply the ointment on her swollen ankle but she was unable to do so because she couldn't fold her legs.

For sometime, Jungkook saw Jimin struggle but still not willing to ask for help so he sighed and sat beside the stubborn woman and snatched the ointment from her hands and put legs in his lap. "Will something disastrous happen if you ask me for help? Or is it that you hate me so much that you despise my touch? But I don't remember offending you Miss Park."