Chapter 44

Jungkook was not happy with the whole arrangement but couldn't say anything because his maa would probably keep Jimin here so what is the use of going to the room alone. With much reluctance he parted with Jimin when the bed was made on the floor and went to his side of the bed to sleep. Since everybody was sleepy the lights were also turned off. but before the lights were off Jungkook saw the place Jimin was sleeping.

Since this was the first time Jungkook was sleeping on the floor so he could't sleep. After a lot of twisting and turning he still couldn't sleep. As he was the last person so he had a lot of space beside him to turn. He removed the thin blanket from his face to see if he could sneak out and was surprised. The place next to him where Namjoon was sleeping was empty. Jungkook looked at the other side to see Jin is also missing. Just then he heard some noises and shut his eyes pretending to sleep.

Then slowly half opened his eyes to see Anand his distant cousin waking up and going to the other side waking his wife up and leaving the living room. 'Oh so this was going on. Everybody was just pretending to sleep and then when got the chance left the place with their wife and my dad and maa are also in this. And I'm such an idiot to actually think that everyone is sleeping on the floor without their wife. If they can leave then why should I stay here quietly. I'm also going to Jimin.' With that Jungkook went to Jimin who was sleeping peacefully. Looking at Jimin's peaceful face he didn't want to wake her up but he had to. He slipped to her empty her and started to wake her up.

"Jimin wake up" Jungkook whispered, "wake up we need to go." Jungkook slightly pushed Jimin who was still in her dream lands. "What happened Jungkook? Please let me sleep. It's still so dark outside where are we going?" Jimin woke up rubbing her eyes.

"Where else? To our room."

"Jungkook why are you here and everyone is sleeping here what do you mean let's go to our room. Tomorrow if everyone knows that we left it'll be very embarassing. Please go to sleep."

"Well my wife please open your eyes and see who is going to say what." Jimin opened her sleepy eyes properly and looked around to see that more than half of the beds are empty. Only a few of the unmarried people are sleeping rest all the married couples are gone including Namjoon and Jin.

"Wait, where is everyone?" "That's what I'm sa....." Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as Jimin pulled him towards her and covered both of them with a blanket. Now Jungkook's face was on Jimin's stomach and his hands on her waist and Jimin tightly hugging her. Jimin's night suit was lifted a bit so he could see her cute navel. It's not like he is complaining, this is also fine. Jungkook just wanted to sleep with Jimin, the place doesn't matter.

He smirked and comfortably put his head sideways and gave butterfly kisses on her stomach. He always loved Jimin's bold side and always willing to take the initiative. Jimin shivered when she felt Jungkook's kisses on her stomach.

Actually when they were talking Jimin saw Suga waking up for something so without warning she immediately pulled him down and covered them while pretending to sleep but it seems Jungkook got the wrong idea. Right now she couldn't move so she lightly slapped Jungkook's naughty hands that were going in places where it shoudn't go at least not here. But the light hits made no difference to Jungkook as he kept on torturing Jimin from under the covers.

Jimin could neither move or make any sound could only endure. After some time of torturing Jimin, she felt Jungkook didn't do anything anymore. She checked the surrounding to see everyone sleeping peacefully, then only she removed the covers to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully on her stomach. Jimin smiled and slowly put her hands through his hair and other hand was wrapped around his back.

While patting Jungkook even Jimin also fell asleep again without a care in the world

While patting Jungkook even Jimin also fell asleep again without a care in the world. The thought that in the morning everyone would gather here went out of both of their minds. But fortunately, in the dawn time Jungkook woke up. He removed the blanket from his face and looked around in a daze. The people who went away still didn't come back and the rest were sleeping. He smirked when he thought about how Jimin was so active and now she was in dreamland. He slowly moved a few strands of hair from her face and gazed at her beautiful face. 

He turned to face Jimin and lightly massaged her head. Feeling comfortable Jimin also turned and hugged Jungkook's waist. Jungkook smiled and cuddled her back. Jungkook then princess carried Jimin back to their room. As per the night he slept on the hard floor but since no one followed the rules why should he suffer in that hard and cold floor. 

He gently laid Jimin on the bed and himself also laid beside her while cuddling her. 

Around 7 in the morning, Jimin woke up as usual. She was surprised to see herself and Jungkook on the bed. Did Jungkook bring them here? Jimin sighed, this guy is really stubborn he actually brought them back to the room. Her movements woke Jungkook also.

"Babe, it's still early let's sleep some more. No one is awake at this time." Jungkook pulled Jimin back with him to sleep again. "Jungkook, Wonie has woken up probably. Leave me, she has the habit of eating after waking up. And why did you bring us back to the room? What will the others say?"

(HELLO EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE WITH OTHERS. THANK YOU.)