Chapter 32

Jungkook also went to his office and the employees waiting outside followed Jimin inside. Jimin went to her cabin along with Jisoo. Jimin carrying a cute little baby was seen by many employees in the office and everyone was shocked.

Some people started to gossip,

Person 1: Why is our boss carrying a baby after a few days of her marriage?

Person 2: Maybe our boss was already pregnant before marriage?

Person 1: No no that's not possible because there were no scandals related to her and another guy. But whose baby is this.

Person 3: The person above is right, this is not our boss's own baby. This baby maybe from her husband's. She married Jeon Jungkook and everyone knows about that scandal. But can any woman accept another woman's baby as her own?

Person 1: Why not? I believe our boss may be a bit cold but she never wrongs anyone. Besides the woman who left such a cute baby is at fault and the baby isn't at fault. I did see that our boss genuinely loves the kid. I just saw her feeding the baby with so much care.

Person 4: There is no denying that the baby is super cute and so squishy. I also have a two-year-old son at home but even he is not as cute as her. As expected girls are cuter. Maybe next year my wife and I should try for a daughter.

Person 2: Do you think the boss will let us touch the baby? I just want to hold once and then I can die happily.

Person 3: Hey! Get your hands off that angel. How dare you think about putting your dirty hands on her.

Just then a picture of Hae Won cutely hugging Jimin and sleeping in her arms was shared by one of the employees from the finance department in the group pf the employees. This picture caused a lot of nosebleed which was unknown to both mother and daughter pair.

Back in Jimin's cabin, Jimin just put Wonie in the little crib that she prepared in her cabin and asked Jisoo to tell her about the schedule in a low voice.

After completing several meetings, it was lunch time and Jungkook texted Jimin. Jimin received the text and smiled when she read the content, 'I suppose it's lunch time so make sure to eat a lot and gain energy.'

Jimin texted back and for some time they continued texting back and forth. Just then Hae Won woke up and made some noises. Jimin immediately put her phone aside and went to the crib and picked her up. "Are you hungry Wonie? Let's eat some." With that Jimin fed Wonie until she was satisfied and burped. Then only Jimin ate her lunch.

In the evening, a black rolls royce phantom was waiting near the gates of Hiberia. A lot of people coming out of the building noticed it and started talking in whispers. Jungkook sent a text saying he came and was waiting outside. Jimin was also done with her work for the day so she came down with Wonie.

As Jungkook saw Jimin exiting the building, Jungkook came out of the car

As Jungkook saw Jimin exiting the building, Jungkook came out of the car. A lot of people gasped when they saw the handsome man coming out of the car. Ignoring them, Jungkook immediately took the bag from Jimin and helped her get inside the car.