Chapter 51

Everyone's mood darkened after Nancy came and boldly sat in the long dining table along with the Jeon family. "What the hell are you doing here? Who let this outside person inside?" Jin said in a loud voice. Nancy shamelessly sat without being bothered by it and even started to eat. The servants and maids kept trembling in fear. Jin seemed to be angrier on Nancy for this behavior and wanted to say more but Namjoon stopped her, "Jin, it's fine. You don't waste your energy on such a person. In fact, it lowers our status to talk to them."

Nancy couldn't her ears, what did Jeon Namjoon say? It lowers their status to talk to her. "Uncle I respected you and Aunty so much during the time Jungkook and I were together. How could you say this?" Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. Any person could feel pity for her and give in to her wishes but this was the Jeon family.

No one cared about her drama and continued to eat. Jungkook's temper was raising every minute from the time Nancy mentioned about them being together. Jimin also felt annoyed with Nancy's presence and nonsense but decided to ignore her. Jimin also noticed Jungkook's change of mood so she held his free hand under the table as an assurance. Jungkook glanced at their hands and intertwined them more tightly.

Nancy noticed their small interaction and her face darkened.

But she decided to keep quiet in front of Byeong Ho because right now if possible he could throw her away from here if she acted up more.

Even though no one was happy with Nancy's presence but the breakfast ended in a peaceful note. The family gathered in the garden to discuss about Wonie's Annaprasan Ceremony. Wonie also sited comfortably in her dadi's lap playing with her toys. After much discussion it was decided to have both traditional and modern elements in Wonie's Annaprasan. The traditions will be followed as usual but the decorations would be western with lots of balloons, ribbons and teddy bears. Only a week was left for the Annaprasan ceremony so the work pace had to be quickened.

The organizers were called and Jimin took responsibility to oversee the decorations, Jungkook and Namjoon took responsibility to attend to the guests, Jin took responsibility of the food and drinks, Suga helped with the gifts planning and other ki...

The organizers were called and Jimin took responsibility to oversee the decorations, Jungkook and Namjoon took responsibility to attend to the guests, Jin took responsibility of the food and drinks, Suga helped with the gifts planning and other kids related works and lastly Tae with their clothes. Even though Jimin is a famous fashion designer but Tae's fashion sense is also on par with Jimin.

As this was an event of the Jeon's so naturally the whole event was grand and lavish. A lot of high society families, celebrities and politicians were also invited in the ceremony. More or less the scandal about Jungkook and Nancy was public and everyone knew about Wonie's existence but the Jeon family always protected Wonie from media. So, this was Wonie's first time being in front of so many people.

All the workers were busy with their works but one thought kept bugging Jimin. Jimin knew Wonie is not comfortable being with unknown people, then what will her reaction be in front of such a huge crowd. The whole day these thoughts kept Jimin a bit absent-minded from her other works. Jungkook noticed it and decided to confront her at night.

Jimin felt good and her mind fresh and clear after a warm bath.

The whole day's work tired her a bit. As she sat on the bed, she felt two hands wrapping them around her. Jungkook kept his head n the crook of her neck and smelled his favorite smell with his eyes closed. Jimin always had a natural lavender smell which Jungkook loved. "Which thoughts apart from me and Wonie is worrying you Jaan?"

Jimin giggled a little at the way Jungkook framed the sentence, "Well, I'm a bit worried about this party. You know how Wonie doesn't like to be in unknown people's presence. What if something goes wrong and she starts crying? I really can't see her crying."

Jungkook opened his eyes and thought for a bit. What Jimin said was correct? Wonie really didn't like strangers. After a few seconds he spoke up, "Jaan, it's fine. Let Wonie decide this. On the day of the ceremony if she really doesn't like them then she can just stay with us around her."

"How is that possible? We've to be present there all the time." Jimin asked being a bit puzzled. Jungkook again put his nose in the crook of Jimin's neck and took a sniff. "As parents Wonie is always our first priority and I'm sure no one will question anything about what our family members do. Dadu, Papa, Maa, Suga and Tae are also there to handle everything. So, don't worry too much and relax."

Jimin did feel a lot more assurance after Jungkook cleared her doubts.

"I'm sleepy so let's sleep for the night." Jungkook pulled Jimin along with him on the bed. Both of them hugged and fell asleep in each other's arms.

(A/N: HERE'S A NEW UPDATE FOR EVERYONE. BUT I'M SORRY AS THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ANOTHER PART TOMORROW. PLEASE VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU.)