Chapter 33

The loud voice was from none other than Mr Das, the Accounts department director and also a close friend of Jungkook. He also attended Jungkook's wedding so he knew the madam of the Jeon family that is Jimin. "Hello bhabhi, how do you do?" Mr Das asked politely. "I'm good, Charan." Charan was puzzled that why did Jimin not go upstairs in the Jungkook's cabin. "Bhabhi (older sister-in-law), why not go upstairs in Jungkook's cabin and wait for him there. Jungkook is currently in a meeting but he will be done before lunch. I'm sure even the little princess can't tolerate the heat." Jimin looked at Charan embarrassed, "Actually, I didn't inform Jungkook today that I was coming today as a surprise and I don't know in which floor is his office. So, can you please lead me all the way."

Charan nodded and immediately took her along with him. The receptionist was shocked that the always edgy Mr Das was talking so politely with that lady. Did she make any mistake with her attitude with the lady? Charan offered to hold the bags from Jimin at first she refused but after continuous persuasion she gave the bag to him as she was holding Wonie. The lift they took was a regular lift for the employees so other people present there were shocked to see Mr Das talking so politely with the lady with a cute baby. At first they thought that Jimin was probably Mr Das's wife but who will call their wife bhabhi. Then is she the wife of another big shot. They were thinking such things when Charan and Jimin got off at the 40th floor which was off limits to the employees without permission but as the director of Accounts department Charan had permission.

Charan opened Jungkook's cabin door for Jimin, "Bhabhi you sit inside with princess and I'll arrange for something cold since it's so hot outside." Jimin thanked Charan before hand. Jimin sat on the sofa and took out some toys for Wonie to play and she prepared the milk for Wonie as it was almost her eating time. Just as Jimin started to feed Wonie, a beautiful lady in a short dress and high heels entered Jungkook's cabin and saw Jimin.

"Who are you and how the hell did you enter?" inquired Sana. Jimin was offended with her harsh words but before she could explain anything Sana continued, "Don't tell me you sneaked in here. And do you think this is a place where you feed your baby? Do you even know whose office is this? If anything is this ruined by you, do you think you can afford to compensate?" Since Jimin was wearing a simple saree, Sana thought she was poor so Sana wanted to show Jimin her class. Even though Jimin's clothing were simple but were customised by herself and was one of a kind.

"Well Miss I don't think I owe you any explanation for that" retorted Jimin and focused on Wonie. Sana wanted to ridicule Jimin nut since that plan didn't work she threatened her, "Fine don't give any explanation but the security team will have to show you the way outside." Jimin wasn't afraid of her threats, "Fine by me call the security and we will see who goes out."

Just then Sana heard some footsteps and knew it was Jungkook so she started to act. Sana went to Jimin held her hands tightly and fell on queue as the office door opened.

"What the hell is happening here?" Jungkook's loud roar was heard. Sana smirked at Jimin who was still in a daze as to what Sana did and made a crying face while looking at Jungkook, "Sir, this unknown lady came into your office with a kid and refused to go out. When I tried to escort her out she pushed me." Sana did not finish talking but was surprised to see the forever cold Jungkook walked towards Jimin and very carefully helped her to stand and made her sit on the sofa. "Are you guys okay?" Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and checked for other injuries. Jungkook's eyes darkened when he saw a small cut in Jimin's left arm because of the small glass that was sticking out of the tea table in front of the sofa.

Since Sana pulled on Jimin's hand so Jimin also misbalanced and fell along with Sana but Jimin's first instinct was to protect Wonie. All of them fell on the soft rug on the floor but still Jimin immediately put her hands around Wonie in a protective manner. By that time even Charan arrived at the scene, he was shocked to see Sana there. Sana was scared out of her wits, who was this lady with a kid that their boss is so caring towards her, what was their relationship. Jealousy was evident in her eyes along with fear, what will happen now? Sana has never seen Jungkook so angry before.

Jungkook again screamed pointed at Sana, "Can anyone tell me what this lady doing here in this floor without my permission?" Sana flinched and started to cry for real, "Sir, I'm Han Sana and I'm from the logistics department. Our director tasked me to send these files to you." Sana gave the files and the permission card to Seungcheol with trembling hands. Seungcheol pushed his glasses impatiently and retorted coldly, "Miss Han, aren't you aware of the rules of the company? Even if you are tasked to pass the files to boss but you can't enter the boss's cabin as you like. You were supposed to put the files in my cabin and leave but why were you here?"

Sana bit her lips, of course she knew the rules but still she wanted to try her luck by going inside Jungkook's office. Sana was quite confident in her beauty and thought of using as a weapon against men. She assumed that with her beautiful looks she could win any man including Jungkook. But when she opened the door and saw Jimin her jealousy surfaced. Who was this beautiful lady? And why was she in Jungkook's office? Even though Sana noticed that Jimin was married and with a kid but her jealousy and anger got the best of her. Sana felt comforted When she saw the simple saree on her maybe she wasn't any influential person so what is she bullied her. Maybe even Jungkook would notice her if she pushed Jimin out of the cabin.

Seeing that Sana was not opening her mouth, Jimin said, "This lady thinks neither me nor Wonie is allowed to be in this room and I can't afford it if I ruined anything in this room. So, she tried to push ah no escort me outside." Jungkook's face darkened more, "So you are telling me my wife and daughter are not allowed in my office and you even dared to put your filthy hands on her. How gutsy? Since it is like this Seungcheol prepare a termination contract as she is fired."

Sana couldn't believe what she heard, the boss was married and she got fired for harming the boss's wife. Sana knew her career life was over. An employee fired from Jeon corporation wouldn't get work in other companies as who would want to make the Jeon Corporations their enemy. "Sie, please don't fire me. I apologise for my behaviour." Nobody listened to her. Seungcheol nodded and called the logistics department to prepare the termination contract. Sana turned and started to apologise to Jimin, "Madam, I'm so sorry for my previous actions." Sana went to hold Jimin's hands but was blocked by Jungkook.

The director of the logistics department, Mr Yang arrived along with some securities and took Sana away. Then only Jungkook noticed Charan in his office, "What are you doing here?" "Well I'm the one who accompanied bhabhi to your office and let her sit here as it was hot outside and went to bring some refreshments for her but in the meantime Sana came and you know the rest. Then I'll go now." Jungkook nodded and sat with Jimin.

"Seungcheol, can you please warm up Wonie's milk a bit. Its time to feed her." Seungcheol also left the cabin leaving the couple alone. "Jimin-ah, I'm so sorry you had to face something like this. But why are you here, is something wrong?" Jungkook's tone softened and looked at Jimin with worry. "Why I can't visit my husband without any problems? Well Wonie and I decided to surprise you while bringing your lunch so we came without informing you. Was it wrong?"

"No Jaan, you are absolutely right in coming here. Everything belongs to you guys only." Jimin smiled and said, "Wonie, you are rich baby." Just then Seungcheol knocked and entered with Wonie's milk and first aid box.

S.Coups left after giving them to Jungkook. Jimin laid all the food on the table and Jungkook disinfected her wound and carefully put a band-aid over it. Jimin fed Wonie whereas Jungkook fed himself and Jimin.

(A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART. PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. THANK YOU.)