Chapter 11

Meanwhile in the Jeon Masion, Namjoon Jin and Suga were sitting in a pavilion in the garden having afternoon tea and talking to each other more like planning something. Suga told Namjoon and Jin everything he saw in that hotel suit about how Jungkook was so caring towards each other. Both the parents also loved Jimin and felt that she would be the perfect mother for little Hae Won. No matter what a child will need a mother while growing up. So all three of them planned something together.

 So all three of them planned something together

THE GARDEN AND THE PAVILION OF THE JEON MANSION

Around 8 at night like usual Jungkook came home from the company went to his room to freshen up and then go to his daughter whom he missed the whole day. After playing with her a bit and putting her to sleep. Then only Jungkook went to eat his dinner. While waiting for the dinner to be served Jungkook could feel his maa and papa wanted to say something so he looked at them and asked, "What is it?" Jin looked at Jungkook sheepishly and said, "Nothing much me and you papa were thinking you should get married and settle down." Jungkook impatiently replied, "Maa I don't want to marry. Besides I'm a man with a kid who'll give their daughter to someone with a kid. Besides I don't know if that woman will treat Hae Won as her own or not. Honestly I don't want a wife just a mother for Hae Won who'll love her as her own daughter. "

Namjoon patted his son, "Kookie beta (son), we too want that. Besides don't you trust your parents? Do you think we will let anyone mistreat our daughter. Before you make a decision why don't you just look at the picture of that girl. If you don't like her we won't pressure you." On queue Jin passed the photo to Jungkook. With much reluctance, Jungkook looked at the picture and was shocked to see the person in the photo. It was Jimin's picture. Jungkook immediately looked at everyone to see Suga smirking so he knew he only told his parents about it. Jin smiled at his oldest son, "Its not just Suga your Papa and I also noticed your changed behaviour towards her on that day. We all love her and I think she'll be the perfect person for you and Wonie. After you and Suga went to the hotel Suit with Jimin and Tae us parents talked a little about this. It seems Mr Jhope and Eunwoo also liked the idea. now it depends on you both to decide. So tell me will you marry her or not." Jungkook was not very sure about his feelings but he knew his definitely doesn't feel anything for other woman like he feels for Jimin. Jungkook doesn't know about Jimin's answer so he said, "Maa from me its yes but I'll talk to Jimin later about this." Jin just nodded and they finished their food.

Same time in the Park house in Jimin's room all of them gathered to talk as they told Jimin that both the families were talking about her and Jungkook's marriage. She felt a bit shy when she knew this but she felt extremely happy to hear about her marriage with Jungkook. Something in her told that, with this man she can spend all her life. After thinking for sometime, Jimin agreed to the proposal. Eunwoo started, "Jimin beta, we know you feel differently towards Jungkook and as parents we totally support that. But I and your dad still wants to tell that move forward after considering everything properly. Remember that Jungkook has a kid and with your marriage she too will be linked to you." Then Jhope sat near Jimin held her hands and continued, "Jimin beta your Maa is correct, we just want your happiness and nothing else matters. We will do what you want and there is no pressure for it whatsoever. Just do what your heart tells you to do." Jimin smiled at her parents and explained, "Dada, maa from the beginning I knew about Jungkook having a kid and I already accepted him like that. Besides you know how much I like kids and I feel confident that I'll be able to take care of her as my own daughter. So don't worry that much and just trust me. I know what I'm doing."