Chapter 5

"Namjoon bhai how are you doing? " asked Bogum. "I'm fine what will happen to me" replied Namjoon. Inside Bogum, Jung Il and others were burning with jealousy after seeing such grandeur but still kept a small smile on their face. Jung Il provoked, "But bhaiyaa so much grandeur for a Namkaran ceremony. Isn't it too much?" Namjoon, Jungkook and Suga were pissed off at this comment. "Uncle I earn money and I'm spending it on my daughter. I don't think its your place to say anything when your son totally screwed the deal given to him" Jungkook fumed. Jung Il just wanted to make a snarky comment but didn't think that Jungkook will not leave him any face in front of so many people and even drag Ha-Joon into it.

Ha-Joon kept his head low so nobody could see the anger in his face instead people thought he was ashamed of what he did. "Jungkook what are you saying I didn't think much when I said that besides I was worried that you a youngster won't understand and unnecessarily spend money on useless stuff and Ha Joon didn't screw off the deal it was the other party who messed up."

Jungkook smirked a bit, "Is that what you told your dad Ha Joon, the other party messed up and you were absolutely clean? And Uncle I don't think you are eligible enough to teach me how to spend my money." Ha Joon looked really embarassed, "Bhaiyaa believe me I said no such things. I have already admitted that it was me who messed up the deal. Dad is just supporting me because of his fatherly affection" and looked at Jung Il. Jung Il also understood his son's intention and hurriedly clarified, "Yes yes Jungkook Ha Joon didn't say anything I only assumed things my way and you are absolutely correct I shouldn't have made that comment."

"Jung Il now the company has been handed over to the younger generation so let them handle everything and us as parents shouldn't involve ourselves into children's squabble. Besides Kookie is their oldest brother so I'm sure he will take care of his younger cousins well. Or do you think Kookie is not  good enough of your sons?" Namjoon fumed. "Bhaiyaa what are you saying we send our kids in the office knowing that Jungkook has their back" Bogum chirped in trying to smoothen the atmosphere. Ji-Young in queue continued, "Badhe (dh is pronounced as 'r') papa (dad's older brother is called badhe papa), we know that Jungkook bhaiyaa always cares and protects us. We have never questioned his authority. So rest assured that we know whatever he does its for our own good." Namjoon very well knows that all the things said by them is just bluff but he still didn't say anything as long as they don't do anything harmful to his family or the company.

Suga couldn't control his laughter was pinching his sides after hearing their heartfelt confession so there was a bit of water in the corner of his eyes. Jin came in the living room where all of them were sitting and told them that the guests left and it was time for lunch. Jungkook before going for lunch went to take a look at his daughter in the nursery where Jin already sent the baby back after the ceremony. He entered to see Hae Won just looking around her with her big eyes. "Usually you go to sleep at this moment how come you are still awake little one? Are you still hungry?" with that Jungkook held the baby his arms and softly kissed her cheeks. Hae Won giggled when Jungkook kissed and that made him so happy that it was beyond words. After playing with her some more Hae Won fell asleep and Jungkook carefully placed her in the crib carefully and kissed her forehead. He switched on the baby monitor and told the nanny to guard her well. Jungkook went downstairs to see everyone sitting in the dinning room waiting for him.

Today Bogum and Jung Il's families were also present for lunch. "Why didn't you start eating Maa and Dad?" "Did Wonie go to sleep? And how can we start eating without you?" reprimanded Jin. Jungkook said, "Yes Maa Wonie just now fell asleep. So let's start eating." Jin ordered the servants to serve the food. Namjoon sat at the head of the family seat and Jin sat on his left whereas Jungkook and Suga sat on his right and the others sat accordingly. While eating Sunmi said in her sweet voice, "Badha papa I heard that you suggested Nancy as a model for Hiberia and they selected her also. Help me too as I've always dreamed of working with them since I've become a model. Please." Jeon Na Eun pinched Sunmi, "Look at what this girl is saying. Sunmi stop talking and eat." Sunmi sulked at her mother's words and was going to say some more but Suga beat her to it, "First become a great model then we can talk about recommending you as Hiberia's model." Jung Il and his family felt really embarassed at Suga's comments. The others didn't say anything just continued their eating. Jin scolded Suga, "Suga behave yourself while eating no unnecessary talks while eating." Jungkook took his brother's side, "Maa relax I'm sure Suga didn't mean what he said he was just worried that Sunmi will embarass the whole family if she becomes a model for Hiberia. Right Suga?" Hearing this Jung Il turned red with anger and was going to say something when he felt his wife pinching him to indicate him to stop talking so he dejectedly looked down to his plate. Jungkook smirked, "But still Suga as Maa said no unnecessary talks while eating."

"Yes Yes I'm sorry for the inconvenience people" apologised Suga. After lunch, Bogum, Jung Il and their families went back to their home with a lot of anger in their stomach. In Jung Il's car, "Just because they are the main family and the owners of Jeon industries they think so highly of themselves. Just wait Jeon Namjoon one day everything will belong to us brothers. Ha Joon did Ji Young say anything about what to do?" grumbled Jung Il. "No dad. Bhaiyaa says now is not the right time to do anything."

"Jung Il ji you don't know how that woman Jin showed off in front of me and Hee Jin di. But Ha Joon, Jung Il ji you guys are giving 100% efforts along with brother-in-law and Ji Young so they will not forget about us at the end right?" asked Na Eun. Jung Il always depends on his older brother Bogum for everything and has no capability of his own. So Bogum just takes advantage of that and lets him do every little dirty work and Ji Young also like his father uses Ha Joon but Jung Il and Ha Joon are too dumb to see through Bogum's schemes. He believes Bogum always cares for him.

Hearing his wife he got a little angry, "Na Eun are you mad? What are you saying? Bogum bhaiyaa (brother) is my own biological brother so of course he will not forget about us at the end when the Jeon Industry belongs to us." Na Eun flinched, "Jung Il ji I just said that because I was so worried about us and nothing else." Jung Il huffed and told the driver to drive.

Meanwhile, Jimin and other directors were at Hotel King where the fashion show will be held in a couple of days and discussing about the upcoming fashion show of Hiberia. One of the directors said, "Ma'am for this year's summer collection everything is ready and perfect to go. Mr Sen, me, Mr Gupta and the others have checked everything is perfect." Jimin looked at the interior which was designed as an ocean for the fashion week as the theme for summer/spring collection 2023 Hiberia is Ocean. Jimin was really satisfied with the progress and nodded. "Mr Sen there are no problems with the models right? As you know I want everything to be perfect on that day." Mr Sen came forward, " Ma'am you can rest assured everything is set and you just need to enjoy the show." Jimin smiled a little at Mr Sen's comment, "Well its good if you say so." After inspecting everything Jimin went back to her home.

                                          THE VENUE OF THE FASHION SHOW AND THE INTERIOR