Chapter 34

After the lunch, Jungkook put the band-aid gently on Jimin's arms. Wonie already fell asleep and Jimin quietly tucked her in the crib inside Jungkook's office. Ever since Wonie was born Jungkook always kept the necessary items for the baby even in his office including a small crib. Jimin switched on the baby monitor and went out of the room with a king lady on stand-by.

Jungkook was having a meeting with others when Jimin walked in unknowingly. Jungkook's collegues were surprised to see a lady inside their boss's cabin. Jimin looked at Jungkook in embarassment, who just smiled a little and motioned her to come near him.

The employees were shocked to see Jungkook's softened expresssion and also smiling at that lady. Who is this powerful lady who could make their cold boss smile like that. When Jimin and Jungkook were busy talking to each other, the others opened a group chat box-

Person 1 : We saw a beautiful lady in boss's cabin and our boss is smiling.

Person 2 : What smiling and what lady? Sir, I'm sure you've mistaken.

Person 3 : No Sir is right I also saw the same scene. But who is this lady? Boss's girlfriend?

Person 1 : But didn't you notice the lady is married. She is wearing sindoor and churas. That means she is newly married.

Person 4 : Guys the lady is boss's wife.

Person 1: .............

Person 2 : ..........

Person 3 : What wife? Ah! Is that why our work-a-holic boss took half a month leave? He got married during this leave. So this lady is our lady-boss.

The whole group exploded when this person mentioned that their boss got married in the past few days.

Person 1 : Wow that explains his unusual behaviour. Well it seems that even the little princess loves her new mom. But the little princess is so cute.

Person 2 : Is our lady boss also formidable? But she seems so sweet and easy going. Our boss is so lucky to have married this lady.

Person 5 : Is she really that good? I feel so jealous right now you three old foxes even got to meet her but we can't even see her.

Person 4 : You guys really live under the rock. Our boss got married to the eldest daughter of the Park family, Park Jimin.

Another explosion happened in the group when the lady-boss's identity was revealed.

Person 2 : What Park Jimin? As in the most famous fashion designer PJM and the owner of Hiberia. Holy Shit, this is big news.

Person 3 : Well seems like a match made in heaven.

The three colleagues left the chat and concentrated on the meeting when they heard a cough. Jungkook sternly looked at them and then continued with their meeting. In the meantime Jimin went out of the cabin to find Suengcheol.

"Suengcheol-ah, can you please bring me these items on the list? Here is the card." Jimin asked S.Coups. Seungcheol nodded and immediately went to complete the task. Jimin felt bad when she came here empty handed. So she asked S.Coups to buy few gifts for everyone in the office. Even though Jungkook said he would treat them later but still Jimin thought about giving them these small gifts.

Half an hour later, S.Coups came back with the gifts wrapped beautifully and in a bag. Inside the bag there ware macaroons from a famous patisserie and a full spa coupon from Park Hotels.

Jungkook asked S.Coups to distribute them among the employees in Jimin's name. "Thanks Jaan on their behalf." Jungkook back hugged Jimin who was coddling Wonie.

Jimin smiled, "That's what I should do. As your wife shouldn't I look after your staff as well. So you don't have to say thank you." Jungkook nodded and agreed with wife wife and secretly put a small kiss on her cheeks.

"Oh my god, what are you doing? We are in the office what if someone comes in." Jimin's face was flushed red. "Who dares to come in my office without my permission? Besides I'm kissing my wife who'll say what." Just when Jimin was going to retort Hae Won made some noises as her beautiful sleep was getting disturbed by her parents. Jungkook slowly took Wonie from Jimin's arms and put her inside the crib carefully. Then he switched on the baby monitor and dragged Jimin outside the room.

jimin also followed him without any questions. As Jungkook closed the door, he pinned Jimin against the door and gradually came closer to Jimin. Jimin closed her eyes in anticipation. Jungkook smirked and thought of teasing Jimin, so he slowly kissed her forehead, then her eyes, next her cheeks. Jimin lost her patience and grabbed his head and made their lips touch.

Jungkook was shocked at her boldness so for a few seconds he forgot to respond to her kiss. On the other hand, Jimin thought maybe he didn't like the kiss so he didn't respond to it. The short kiss stopped and Jimin's face became gloomy, where as Jungkook's rationality finally snapped.

He put his hands around Jimin's waist and pulled them closer than they already were and kissed Jimin passionately. Jimin was surprised everything happened so quickly but after a few seconds she closed her eyes, put her hands around his neck and kissed back. After a long wait, Jungkook could finally taste these lips and now he was addicted to it. He bit her lips lightly to which Jimin moaned. Jimin couldn't keep up with Jungkook hungry kiss and started to feel breathless.

Jimin tapped on Jungkook's back to let her go as she couldn't breathe but Jungkook was too busy to notice that. After a few moments of nibbling on each other's lips, Jungkook noticed Jimin was out of breathe so he left her lips and attacked her jaw and neck.

Jungkook started to bite and nibble on her neck leaving dark red and purple hickeys. "Ahh...Kookie....if ..you b-bite m-me there, it will be h-hmmph......" Jimin couldn't form a sentence because of the pleasure. On one hand she wanted to stop him from leaving marks and on another hand, she wanted to feel more pleasure from him.

"That's good then. It'll just show that you belong to me and no one else." Jungkook growled loudly and again attached himself to her lips. He nibbled on her for entering her mouth but Jimin didn't. Jungkook lightly pinched her waist and Jimin gasped. Jungkook used this opportunity to put his tongue inside her mouth. Jungkook took some time to fully explore her mouth's cavern and Jimin's loud moans were swallowed by the kiss.

The two tongues fought for dominance but at last Jimin lost and let Jungkook do what he wanted. Jimin's legs would have given out if Jungkook wasn't holding her so tightly.

After a few more minutes of kissing, Jungkook finally let Jimin 's lips go. A sting of saliva still attached to their lips. Jimin was in a daze after that aggressive and passionate kiss. Both were panting because of their passionate kiss. Jungkook again put a small kiss on her forehead and hugged her tightly.

"I didn't know my wife is so impatient." Jimin knew Jungkook was teasing her about her initiating the kiss.

Jimin just wanted to dig a whole and go inside it to hide herself. She can't believe she acted like that, but before this she never felt like this. Was she like this because the other person is Jungkook? With Jungkook, she always felt warmth and familiar. Can a person feel so close to another person in just a few months? What was happening to her? Does he also feels te same way like her?

Jimin put a halt in her thoughts when she saw Jungkook looking at her lovingly. How can a person change so easily? Just a few minutes ago he was kissing her so aggressively and now he looks so peaceful and gentlemanly.

Both of them didn't speak and gazed into each other's eyes. Just when both of them were in their world an annoying knock was heard.

(A/N: I HOPE YOU LIKED THE PART. PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH OTHERS. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A KISS SCENE SO PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING IF HAS ANY MISTAKES. THANK YOU.)