Chapter 16

Meanwhile the BS Jewellers were in a mess. A lot of investors were pulling out their investments and clients cancelling their orders as they were not willing to work with such an immoral person. This mess started two weeks back the next day after Hiberia's evening party. As instructed by Jimin Mr Sen and Mr Gupta leaked every details to the media. Mr Singhania wanted to ruin Jimin's party instead the news made a negative impact on the company. Everyday the shares of BS Jewellers declined and due to the investors pulling out their investments Mr Singhania failed to pay the loan amounts to the bank. This made him receive a lot of warnings from the bank. Along with this news, Jimin also released the other dirty works of Mr Singhania with proper evidence and testimonies from the victims. Jimin knew that Mr Singhania will not sit quietly so from the beginning she started collecting evidences against him.

Still now the meetings continued but nobody could come up with a solution to improve the company's image. The most important factor was they were low on finances and so couldn't suggest any ideas that could make BS Jewellers a comeback. At this time no bank was willing to pass any more loans to them. Mr Singhania's team did everything to put down the post of the accusations but Jimin didn't let them do so and also hyped the whole matter more. On top of that the man that Mr Singhania hired during the party also betrayed him and confessed everything to the police which made them receive more negative attitude from the netizens altogether.

Its only a few days before the cops come to knock on their doors. Mr Singhania underestimated Jimin because she was a woman and thought her to be a small, harmless rabbit but forgot that rabbits too can bite when provoked and this bite of Jimin bit Mr Singhania in a very painful place. Every media platforms and newspapers were only talking about the same topic everyday.

The next morning in Jimin's office Jisoo came in to inform her that Mr Singhania was arrested and sentenced for 10 years and Bs Jewellers was bankrupt. Jimin heard everything and smiled, then continued doing her work. Two days later, in a meeting with the board members Jimin suggested to take over BS Jewellers and make it a branch for Hiberia Jewels. All the other board members and directors agreed with her idea and started preparations to take BS Jewellers over.

Time went by and as promised Jimin sent the clothes to the Jeon mansion for the engagement party. Namjoon and Jin were really excited and happy to receive the package. Jin even called Jimin to express her happiness and also to praise her work. Jimin designed lahengas for her and Tae while sarees for both the moms and traditional kurtas with a hint of modern designs for all the men in both families. At night Jungkook called Jimin. In the call-

Jungkook - I came home and maa showed me my engagement outfit. I must say it feels different to wear something designed by my wife.

Jimin felt shy at the word 'wife' and said - What wife? Remember we are still not married Jungkook. Anyways was the fitting okay or does it need more alterations.

Jungkook - Well yes we aren't married but in a few days you'll be standing beside me and since the PJM herself took the measurements, how can it be wrong? Its perfect. Even Suga who is usually picky with clothes was praising his bhabhi (older sister-in-law).

Jimin smiled and they talked some more about each other's day. Now this has become a habit for both of them to talk to each other about their day before going to bed.

Today was the engagement day, the Park mansion was decorated beautifully in purples and pinks. A lot of servants and maids were still running to complete the remaining preparations and Eunwoo was busy in the kitchen looking over the preparations for food and Jhope too looking over the other things so that everything is perfect. It was their oldest daughter's engagement ceremony so everything had to be grandeur and perfect. Jimin and Tae's personal hair and make up artists came to help them get ready and at the moment it was chaotic in their room.