Chapter 23

"Actually it's fine you don't have to do anything. On second thought Eunwoo you are correct how can an old trusted maid do something so wrong." Bogum knew his wife's personality. He looked at his stupid wife who couldn't do anything right. She could even ruin his future plans. Thinking about it made his blood boil but he couldn't say anything to her at this moment so he toned down his anger and swiftly helped his wife, "Jhope bhai and bhabhi this might be a misunderstanding on Hee Jin's part. I'm saying sorry for her. Please don't mind this it's a fun occasion so let's forgive and forget."

Jhope and Eunwoo's face looked ugly as, if the camera was not mentioned then they would be loosing their face in front of so many people. The Park family wanted to supress the matter but it was Hee Jin herself who made the situation so big and ugly and now her husband is saying that they should be magnanimous. Namjoon and Jin also looked angry as both Bogum and Hee Jin were the branch families of Jeon family so they also would be implicated if everything is not handled properly. Jimin then came near them and politely said, "Aunty Hee Jin I know this whole scene is a big misunderstanding but you also shouted, screamed and even threatened Sabina mousi (aunty) for such a small reason so please apologise to her."

Jungkook smiled when he heard Jimin's words, his woman is a person who'll neither get bullied nor let other innocent people get bullied. She is strong yet caring for others. Hee Jin looked surprised and asked, "Jimin how can you ask me to apologise to a maid."

"Why not aunty after all she is also a human? She also apologised to you for her mistake and you should too. There is nothing wrong in apologising if you are wrong." Hee Jin was obviously reluctant to do so and glanced at Namjoon and then at her husband but none of them had any intensions to help her so at last she had to apologise to Sabina. The crowd dispersed and went on with their work but Hee Jin felt humiliated and extreme anger towards Jimin. She glanced at Jimin's back with anger in her eyes but her vision was blocked by someone else so she looked up to see Bogum in front of her with fury in his eyes. He scanned the surroundings to see every one busy with their work so he pulled Hee Jin to a room nearby and locked the door from inside. Bogum came near Hee Jin and without saying anything slapped her. Hee Jin was shocked at her husband's behaviour and then looked at him with her one hand holding her cheek, "Did you just slap me?" When she did not get any response from him she held his shirt collar, gritted her teeth and said, "How dare you raise your hands on me?"

Bogum slapped her hands away and dusted his shirt, "Hee Jin don't try to ruin my plans with your stupid ideas otherwise don't blame me for being heartless. We've been acting as a loving couple for so many years but don't forget that we have no love between us and in your jealousy if i loose anything then people won't even know where you'll disappear. Do you understand?" Hee Jin already started to tremble hearing his words because the man in front of her was dangerous enough to do anything to fulfil his goals. Bogum left the room leaving Hee Jin inside all alone. She composed herself and went inside the washroom to wash her face. In the mirror she saw his hand prints on her face. As she put makeup on her face to hide the marks she hated Namjoon and his family more.

Meanwhile after the whole drama Namjoon and Jin also apologised to Jhope and Eunwoo as the problem started from their side. Even though Jhope and Eunwoo did not like the branch families of the Jeon family but Namjoon was his best friend and they didn't even do anything but got dragged into the mess in the name of family. Jhope immediately hugged Namjoon saying that such matters are always happening in a marriage and nothing to worry about. Jin held Jimin's hands and said affectionately, "I'm impressed beta (kiddo) that you stood up for that maid. Good work." Jin pattted Jimin's head looked at Eunwoo, "Well tomorrow we will come and take my daughter away." Eunwoo also joined in the fun, "Yes yes we will eagerly wait for you tomorrow."

Just when the elders were talking among themselves and distracted, Jungkook held Jimin's hands tightly. At first Jimin was surprised but she saw that he stood behind her and their hands couldn't be seen by others as her churni (a part of the dress) hid it. She could feel his warm breathes on her open back which was tickling her. "Maa is right only a day left and then you'll be mine. Today is the last day to call you Park Jimin because from tomorrow onwards its going to change to Jeon Jimin." Jimin blushed hearing everything.

"Ohh another thing I almost forgot to say, Hae Won is also waiting for her mumma." Jimin thought about cute little squishy bun and smiled, "I also cannot wait to meet her." With that both the families said their goodbyes and the Jeon family left. The Park family also dispersed from the garden and went inside the palace and started to prepare for the wedding the next day.

In the evening, Jimin's maternal uncle Cha Min Jun gave the bride the chura and kalire (a part of the pre-wedding ritual). The chura along with the kalerein (accessories) were so heavy that Jimin couldn't even move her hands and so Eunwoo had to feed her dinner.

 The chura along with the kalerein (accessories) were so heavy that Jimin couldn't even move her hands and so Eunwoo had to feed her dinner

JIMIN'S CHURA AND KALIRE (IT'S THE RED BANGLES ALONG WITH THE ACCESSORIES)

After dinner Jimin in her room was thinking of something when Eunwoo entered the room. Seeing her maa, Jimin felt a bit of assurance. "Maa for today please sleep with me," Jimin requested. Eunwoo sat on the bed and Jimin immediately slept in her lap. Eunwoo slowly caressed her hair, "Jimin beta, is something bothering you?" 

Jimin nodded her head, "Yes maa, there really is something that is bothering me. Maa, what if I cannot do anything right after marriage? What if I couldn't take care of Hae Won properly?" Eunwoo knew her daughter was just nervous before marriage so she comforted her daughter, "Beta (kiddo) this is called wedding jitters, every women feels nervous, anxiety and stress just before the marriage. But don't worry everything will be fine. Did you know when I married your dad even I was extremely anxious that I won't be able to do anything right? But haven't everything worked out just fine. Beta both you and Jungkook needs to work as a team with deep trust in each other. I know this is an arranged marriage but I think Jungkook and his family loves you and I also believe he will protect and love you whole-heartedly."

Jimin till now heard her mother in silence then she spoke, "But what if I do mistakes?" Eunwoo looked at her anxious daughter and continued, "It's ok to do mistakes but you'll have to reflect on them and never do it again. We always learn from our mistakes, right? Besides I know that Jungkook and you together will do a great job in raising Hae Won beautifully. Now its too late so you should sleep if you don't want dark circles under your eyes."

Jimin felt assured after opening up to her mother and both mother-daughter pair slept for the night.

(A/N: PLEASE VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED IT. THANK YOU.)