Chapter 35

"Is the file regarding the East Construction side ready?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. "No sir, but it will be completed by tomorrow." S.Coups palms were sweating when he answered.

"I wanted the file to be ready by today since you didn't do your work properly your bonus for this month is cut." With that Jungkook entered the conference room leaving a frozen S.Coups behind.

'Did you have to take my bonus away just because I disturbed you a little. God I have such a petty boss.' S.Coups kept on cursing his boss and crying in his heart after his bonus was cut down.

The meeting went on for a while meanwhile the other staff in Jungkook's company were happily chatting.

Person 1 : God the lady boss is so generous. She gave us a coupon for free spa for a whole day that too from the Park Hotels.

Person 2 : I know right. I heard only the upper society have access to the spa centre in the Park Hotels but to think even we are a part of it.

Person 3 : The spa coupon is indeed good but as a foodie these macarons are so good. They are just melting in my mouth. This shop is so popular and that people make queue in font of the shop from mid night just to get a seat and eat in this shop.

Person 1 : Well it's famous because the patissier is a well known patissier from France and the shop is also a franchise. This dessert brand is also famous in other countries.

Person 2 : Its good to be powerful enough to get everything at just a raise of your finger. I feel so jealous of our lady boss.

Person 4 : Hey she didn't become so powerful relying on her rich dad but built her own business empire relying on herself. i read about our lady boss in a magazine and I was so inspired by story. I feel jealous that our boss married her. Do you think we will see her regularly in the office? I just want to take an autograph from her.

Person 3 : Stop day dreaming. Our boss is very protective of his wife. Forget about getting her autograph don't even think about roaming around our lady boss. Besides do you think you are worthy to be around such an angel?

Person 5 : Sana deserved it. She used to be so proud of her looks and went around seducing men with those ridiculously thick makeup and heavy perfume. I heard she entered boss's cabin and even insulted our lady boss as she and the little princess.

Person 2 : Not just insulted she actually physically hurt our lady boss. So the boss got very angry and fired her.

More chatting and gossips went on and their working shift ended.

Around 5 in the evening, Jungkook completed his work and the family of the three exited the building.

"Jaan why don't we go to the park with Wonie." Jimin smiled and replied, "Of course, I'm sure Wonie will be happy to go the park with her dada. But are you not tired after work?"

Jungkook laughed at little at Jimin's worried face but he felt so warm in his heart. He liked when Jimin cared for him or was worried about him. This just showed how much she liked him. "Relax, I'm not tired. Let's have dinner outside today."

Jimin nodded this could a nice date after marriage.

The car stopped in front of a beautiful park and all three of them got down. Wonie was really excited to be in such a bid open field with beautiful flowers and trees.

"Wonie, do you like it that much? Then dada will built a swing in the garden for our little princess." Jungkook kissed Wonie who just giggled and showed her four small teeth in response.