Chapter 37

Jungkook and Jimin both had to complete their work ahead of schedule as they were going to leave for Rampur in two days. Jimin was standing in front of her wardrobe to select what to wear on the day of the departure. She wanted to wear something comfortable but as a new bride she should wear a traditional saree when meeting Jungkook's dadu (grandpa) for the first time.

As she was contemplating, someone's arms entangled with her waist. She could feel Jungkook's warm breathes on her exposed neck. "What are you thinking so deeply, Jaan?"

"Kookie, what saree should I wear when we are leaving for Rampur?" Jungkook closed his eyes and put his face in her neck to feel Jimin's warmth more and said in a muffle voice, "But wouldn't you feel uncomfortable in a saree? Besides it's such a long distance that too in a car. Why not wear something more comfortable like a salwar suit or jeans?"

Jimin's looked sideways at Jungkook surprised, "What do you mean jeans? I'm meeting dadu (grandpa) for the first time after marriage how can I wear jeans? Shouldn't I wear something more traditional like saree?"

Jungkook smiled and replied, "Jaan, your mother-in-law herself wears salwar suits and jeans and as her daughter-in-aw you are thinking of wearing saree. Don't worry even though dadu(grandpa) is strict but he is not narrow minded. He believes that tradition and customs should be followed from within the heart and not with what clothes should be worn."

Jungkook glanced at Jimin to see her still hesitating so he added, "Wear more comfortable clothes for the journey and I'm sure nobody dares to say anything to my wife so relax and let's go to sleep as I'm very sleepy.

Jungkook lifted Jimin like a princess and gently laid her on her side of the bed. He himself also went to his side, hugged her tightly and both entered their dreamlands after a tiring day at work.

In the morning during breakfast Jin asked, "Kookie, did you guys pack your bags? We will be leaving tomorrow early in the morning." "Yes maa, I and Jimin already packed our and Wonie's clothes already."

Jin nodded and then looked at Jimin, "Jimin beta (kiddo) it's a long journey so wear something more comfortable like salwar suits or you can even wear jeans no problem."

Jungkook laughed lightly. "Bhaiyaa (older brother) why are you laughing suddenly?" Suga asked as he took another bite of his food. "I was laughing because last night only Jimin was thinking about wearing a saree for tomorrow as she is going to meet dadu for the first time and I told her the same thing as Maa."

Jin and Namjoon gasped. Jin took Jimin's hands and said, "Beta I know you were worried that Jungkook dadu is a conservative person right? But don't worry he wouldn't judge you because of your modernized clothes. in fact he is really broad minded and always supports women empowerment. Unlike other houses he even allowed me to work and build my career. So you just need to respect him as an elder from heart."

HAE WON'S OUTFIT