Chapter 3

On the other hand, a luxurious black Rolls Royce Phantom came and parked outside the Park family mansion. A beautiful lady came out of the car. The servants and maids that were outside all saluted her and she too greeted them back with a smile on her face. She went to the gate of the mansion and as she was going to press the calling bell a middle aged lady opened the door and smiled at her. "Maa how did you know I came?" The Lady just smiled and said, "Well Jimin a mother intuition is never wrong. When you become a mother you will what I'm saying." Another shadow flew past Eunwoo (Jimin's mom) and pounced on Jimin, "Di (older sister) I missed you so much." Jimin balanced her younger sister and said, "Tae come down from my lap. You are really heavy. Maa, Dada tell your ladli (precious) to leave me." Eunwoo just lightly slapped Taehyung on her back, "Oh my, this girl, come down from Jimin's lap right now. Jimin just came back from outside being tired and this girl just pounced on her. Uff what will I do with this girl."

                                                                  JIMIN'S CAR AND THE PARK MANSION

But who can make Tae obey. She refused to come down, "No no no, I'll not come down from your lap so just carry me like this." Tae even started to kiss Jimin all over her face. Jhope and Eunwoo just laughed at Tae's antics. Jimin looked at them with a pout, "Maa dada are you guys laughing instead of helping me? How can you do this to me?" Jhope controlled his laugh and said, "Tae honey you are hurting your Di. Look at her she is tired from the journey let her rest a bit." Under Jhope's persuation Tae finally let Jimin go. Jhope knew how much the sisters love each other and can't see each other hurt. After Tae let Jimin go, she came inside the house and hugged her parents. After that everyone just sat and talked for some time when Eunwoo said, "Jimin beta go to your room to get freshen up and come downstairs for dinner. Today I made all your favourites." Tae aggrievedly looked at Jhope and huffed, "Dada, mamma only loves her badi beti (oldest daughter) you and I are just spare people living in this house and are of no importance." With that Tae hugged Jhope dramatically and Jhope also hugged Tae back going along with her play. Eunwoo shook her head at her over dramatic younger daughter and said, "Yeah yeah say that all you want but I wonder if someone will eat aloo-gobhi (cauliflower and potato curry) as I made that too for dinner."