Chapter 20

Tae saw the shocked look on her sister's face but before she could question her more she fell asleep. Jimin on the other hand couldn't stop thinking about what Tae said. She felt her cheeks heating up even though the temperature of the room was quite low. Jimin kept twisting and turning and finally after some time she also fell asleep.

At the same time, in a certain room in the Taj hotel Jungkook, Suga and all their male cousins gathered together and were drinking but Jungkook's focus was on his phone. Ji young gathered some courage and asked, "Bhaiyaa (older brother) what are you looking at so intently in your phone." Another maternal cousin of Jungkook joined Ji Young, "Yes, we all gathered here to celebrate for the groom's still few days left in singlehood but is seems like the groom himself doesn't want to stay single anymore. Bhaiyaa as a married man I'll tell you that once I was also verry excited for getting married but the real torture began after marriage. Even the simplest things got so complicated in my life." Suga patted his cousins back.

Jungkook smirked, "Life became complicated for you after marriage is because you don't know how to handle things properly and definitely can't please your wife with that face." Everyone laughed at the poor man while he cold only weep. As salt being rubbed on wounds Suga continued, "Well Sam bhaiyaa cheer up I'm sure everything will be fine but Jungkook bhaiyaa is also not wrong. Your face is the biggest misery in your life." others also agreed to it. Sam couldn't believe he was getting bashed by his cousins like this. The poor soul could only drink to forget about his miseries.

Jungkook took a glass and went in the balcony while looking at Jimin's mesmerising smile in the picture. He was going to take another sip when he remembered the same woman saying, "Don't drink too much" and kept the glass on the side. When both of them were talking Jimin heard a lot of noises in the background and Jungkook explained that his cousins were there so she knew that they were probably going to drink the night so she reminded him. 

The next morning finally Jimin and Tae could wash the residues of the mehendi and her mehendi left the darkest shade of red colour on both her hands and feet. The aunts teased Jimin saying, "Oh my Jimin it seems your would be husband really loves you a lot." (There is an Indian belief that after washing off the mehendi residues it it leaves a very dark red colour then the husband loves the wife very much) Eunwoo hugged her daughter and bragged, "How could he not love my daughter? It's my daughter's charms to make everyone fall in love with her." Jimin smiled at her mother's comments and hugged her back tightly. After the wholesome moment came the ultimate challenge the preparations for Sangeet.

(Sangeet is a musical and dance celebration held a day or two before the wedding. Family and friends from both sides participate in singing and dancing, often with choreographed performances. It's a lively and joyful event.)

The Sangeet ceremony will be held in the Taj Hotel and this ceremony is seen as a competition between the two families especially the younger generation. Both the families started preparing their choreographies with the help of professional choreographers but since Jimin and Jungkook were going to do a couple performance so they decided that the groom's side will come to the Amber Palace for practice everyday.

Today was the first visit, Jungkook, Suga, Sueng Hung, Sunmi and Heena, one of their cousins came to practice. Jimin couldn't come down to greet them as she was in a conference meeting which was scheduled suddenly so Eunwoo, Tae, Mona and Sungwon welcomed them. Eunwoo led the guests to a hall and let them sit with tea and snacks. After Eunwoo talked for some time she left as there were lot of works pending. Jungkook's eyes were searching for her but she was nowhere to be seen. Suga saw the whole scene and decided to help his brother who eagerly came here to meet his bhabhi so, he texted Tae about Jimin's whereabouts and signalled at Tae to check her phone. Tae opened her phone to see a message from Suga and immediately replied.

Suga looked at the reply and whispered in Jungkook's ears, "Bhaiyaa it seems bhabhi is busy in a conference call which was scheduled suddenly." Jungkook nodded after hearing that. Even though he kept his usual cold face but from inside he was dying to see her, when he came and didn't see her he felt that maybe something bad happened to her but hearing her busy with work relieved him. Tae suggested to take them all for a tour and others agreed too but Jungkook stayed back saying that an he had to attend an important call. Nobody said anything and went for the tour, Tae who knew that her jiju was was using the call as an excuse gave him Jimin's room directions.

Jungkook thanked his saali (wife's younger sister) and went towards her room. He quietly opened the door to see Jimin tying her long hair and the laptop still lying on the bed. He tip-toed towards and sneakily back hugged her. Jimin was surprised when someone her hugged her and struggled in the person's arms but calmed down when she heard his deep voice, "Relax, its me."

"It seems Mr Jungkook has a habit of surprising me every time we meet." Jungkook smiled at Jimin and retorted, "Well someone was suppose to welcome the guests but was not present there so a kind soul helped me find you." Jimin knew exactly who this kind soul was but didn't expose them, "I'm sorry actually a meeting was scheduled suddenly so I couldn't come and greet you."

"I won't accept the apology just like that you've to give me something for me accept your your sorry." Jimin laughed at Jungkook's grumpiness, "Then what can I do for you to accept my apology. I'll do anything you say."

Jungkook smirked at this, "You really will do anything right." Jimin nodded. "You punishment is delayed till our marriage. You'll have to do whatever I ask you to do." "Fine, I promise you that. Now will you leave me, what if someone sees us like this." Jungkook turned Jimin so, now they were facing each other, "What can they do even if they sees us like this? Nothing. I'm legally certified to spend these moments with you, even though the certificate is temporary but it will be permanent in a few more days." Jimin giggled.

Just when they were spending some quality times, an annoying knock disturbed their time.

(A/N: A FEAST FOR THE EYES.)