Chapter 18

Jimin felt a lot of emotions wash over her. Her eyes were filed with tears that threatened to fall any moment. Jungkook panicked for a moment, "Hey please don't cry." Jimin just nodded and lowered her head as few tears already fell from her eyes. To lift her mood up, Jungkook joked, "If you don't stop crying and our parents sees that, they will really beat me, poor me." When Jimin heard Jungkook's pout she smiled with her signature eye smile. Jungkook also heaved a sigh of relief to know she wasn't crying anymore. But Jimin thought it was better if she explained her reason of crying, "I wasn't crying because I was sad but instead your words really made me feel so happy. So thank you."

Jungkook caressed Jimin's hands which he was holding, when Tae came near them to inform them that it was time to exchange the lagna patrika (written vows along with the date and time of the marriage is written). Again both the families came together and along with the pandit ji (Hindu priest) exchanged the lagna patrika with each other and announced it to the world that their marriage will be two months later in April. All the guests congratulated both the families and with that the Sagaai (engagement ceremony) ended.

Everyone were really excited and the elders already started preparing for the wedding. All the guests left and the Jeon and Park family sat down to talk abut the marriage. Jin and Eunwoo asked Jimin and Jungkook enthusiastically, "So how do you want to do the wedding?" Jungkook looked at Jimin and then back at her maa and answered, "We will do it however she wants and I'll support her." The younger ones along with the adults also cheered making Jimin really shy. Jin then took the lead, "So would be bride all the decisions have to be taken by you. Like Kookie said this is your and his wedding so we will support you with whatever decisions you take." Jimin immediately couldn't think of something so Namjoon helped her, "Let's give her sometime. And we can also hire some good wedding planners by that time and they can help Jimin and Kookie professionally."

Jhope also agreed to it, "I think Namjoon is right. We should hire professional wedding planners for good suggestions regarding their marriage." Tae felt a bit hungry so she slipped away from the conversation and went into the kitchen. Sueng hyun saw this and he too followed her. Tae came inside the kitchen and saw it empty so she opened the fridge and took out healthy bars and started munching on them. Sueng Hyun also entered the kitchen and two locked eyes. Tae never liked the guy because he gave an eerie feeling to her but since he was from the groom's side she didn't react much.

Sueng Hyun came near her and greeted her with a hi and she also greeted him back. "Umm looking at you eat I'm also feeling hungry...." Tae didn't let him finish his sentence when she threw another bar to him. He caught it and said, "Well this satisfies the hunger too." Tae paused, "What do you mean by that?" As Sueng Hyun was going to continue, Suga stepped inside the kitchen and glared at Sueng Hyun, "What are you doing here? Go Hee Jin Chachi is calling you." Sueng Hyun knew Suga was just bluffing to send him out of the kitchen but couldn't say anything. He lowered his head and anger flashed in his eyes but since his head was lowered nobody saw this. He raised his head and smiled, "Ok bhaiyaa (older brother)." With that he went away but didn't completely leave the place as he stood behind the wall to eavesdrop on them when he heard Suga saying, "Tae you don't know him so always try to avoid him at all costs. He is not the way he looks."

After hearing Suga insult him like that he gritted his teeth and thought, 'Warn her as much as you want bhaiyaa but despite that I'll definitely have my way with her. I know that you feel for her and I want to see the look on your face when I take her before you. Just wait Jeon Yoongi I'll take revenge for today's insult from Tae.' Sueng Hyun left the place before Suga and Tae came out.

These few days Suga and Tae became friends even though they are always bickering but she knew that this man won't harm her. So today when Suga warned her about Sueng Hyun she obliged without questioning him further. They were talking when a maid came to inform them that Namjoon called for Suga. Suga and Tae came out of the kitchen and Suga went to Namjoon, "Papa did you need me for something?"

Jin smiled and replied, "Yes your dad called you because its time to leave as it is getting late." Eunwoo still said, "Namjoon bhai and Jin you guys should've eaten dinner then go. I don't feel good to send you without eating dinner." Namjoon smiled and said, "Don't worry samdhan ji (in-laws) in the future I and Jin will come and enjoy, stay and eat the full day with you guys." Jhope hugged Namjoon and said, "You are always welcome." Then Jin held Jimin's hand, "Beta today we are leaving without you but the two months later we will take you with us. So till then stay happy and always keep smiling."

Jimin smiled and went to touch Jin's feet (for blessing) but Jin pulled her up and hugged her tightly, "Khush raho beta (Always stay happy)." Jimin went to touch Namjoon's feet too but he also didn't let her touch his feet instead patted her head as a blessing. The other adults did the same. When the adults were saying goodbye to each other Jungkook came near Jimin and whispered in her ears, "Bye to be Mrs Jeon Jimin." Similarly Jimin also whispered, "Bye Mr Jeon Jungkook."

The Jeon family left and the Park family also retired in their respective rooms after the whole day of exhaustion.