Chapter 7

Jimin was expecting a fall and hurting herself but the fall never happed. So, she slowly opened her eyes to see Jungkook too looking at her intently. Jimin usually feels annoyed when some unknown men tries to touch her but Jungkook's touch was not repulsive at all. Jimin too looked at Jungkook properly for the first time. It is true that the Jeon Industries oldest son is a prince charming. Jimin carefully looked at his big doe eyes, chiseled jawline and in all a handsome face.

Both of them were so much into each other that they didn't notice another person entering the balcony. Jisoo came to the balcony to call Jimin but such a scene made her stunned. Her boss in the arms of a man. Now this was an uncommon scene. She felt she shouldn't disturb them but then the matter was urgent so she decided to lower her eyes and cough to bring these two on earth. Hearing a cough Jungkook and Jimin came out of their trance and left each other immediately. Jimin's whole face was red with embarassement. She felt a strong pain in her feet when she moved backwards. Then only Jimin realized that she sprained her ankle. Jimin saw Jisoo standing a bit far away from them and felt a bit embarassed. She took a last glance at Jungkook and walked towards Jisoo limping a bit. Jungkook saw Jisoo telling something in Jimin's ears and them hurriedly going out of the balcony. Then he frowned to see Jimin limping a bit. 'Did she sprain her feet? Will her feet be alright?' Several thoughts were running in Jungkook's head. 'But why am I so concerned about her? When I saw that man touching Jimin I felt like tearing him apart? What have you done to me Park Jimin? Why are you the only person in my head Jimin?" He called Suengcheol over to buy some medicines for sprained ankle. At first Suengcheol thought that it was Jungkook who was injured but later knew it was for someone else.

On the other hand, Jimin heard from Jisoo that Mr Sen caught a guy who was trying to mess up the party. She immediately went to that place to see an unknown man kneeling on the ground. After seeing her Mr Sen and Mr Gupta explained that this guy was trying to cut the ropes of the chandelier in the party. Jimin knew whose work this could be so she asked her bodyguard to sent her to the police for attempted murder. Hearing the accusation the guy panicked, "Ma'am I just came hear on someone's order. That guy paid a hefty amount for this work. I'm not the real culprit. Please don't send me over to the police." Jimin smiled at his confession, "Well that guy paid but the work was not done by him, it was done by you. So the police can only arrest you. Unless you have something that proves that you're hired and maybe your sentence will get lesser."

Hearing Jimin the guy thought about something and then said, "Ma'am I've recorded every details of our transaction and saved it in my phone. Please let me go." The other people were stunned to hear the man. In business there is always rivalry but to actually hire someone to kill someone is really cruel and who is the person this man talking about? Is he telling the truth or is he lying to get himself out of here? 

Mr Sen understood who this person could be and looked at Jimin, "Ma'am what should we do with him?" Jimin ordered one of his bodyguard to check whether the proof was there in his phone or not. One of them came forward took his phone and checked it and then passed it to Jimin. Jimin saw that the man was really telling the truth about him being hired. "I cannot totally save you from punishment since you agreed to do this but I can help you get a lighter sentence on a condition that you'll be confessing in the court against this person. But of course if you think about lying I can show you hell on earth. Understood."

The man saw Jimin as his last straw to save himself so he readily accepted Jimin's all conditions. After finishing her talk, her bodyguard took the man and left the place. She then turned to her colleagues, "Mr Sen and Mr Gupta leak these proofs to the media and if possible buy some keyboard warriors against BS Jewellers. Let Mr Singhania have a taste of his own medicine. By tomorrow morning every news channel should be broadcasting only this news." "We will do it according to you ma'am" said Mr Gupta. As Jimin stood up to leave the room she again felt a sharp pain in her ankle but she couldn't waste some more time on this as she left her own party for a long time.

She limped slightly and went downstairs where the party was. She spotted her family talking with another family. She went near them and when Tae noticed her she excitedly pulled her towards them. Seeing her oldest daughter, Jhope introduced them to the people they were talking to, "Jimin this is your Uncle Namjoon and Aunt Jin and their family. I think you've met them once or twice when you were kids." Jimin smiled at all of them and greeted, "Hello Uncle, hello aunty." Jin came near her and held her hands, "Wow Eunwoo Jimin is so beautiful. By the way beta (kid) even though I couldn't come to watch your event but I saw it on TV and I must say you're a jewel in the fashion industry. And of course lovely party." Jimin felt a bit shy and said thank you.

Seungcheol found Jisoo and gave her the packet of medicines and told her that Jungkook send them. Jisoo too wanted to give the packet to Jimin but she was busy with the guests and didn't have the opportunity to pass the medicine bag.

Jin really loved Jimin and so for the rest of the party she kept Jimin close to her. Jimin also felt really comfortable with her and they chatted continuously. After some time Jungkook and Suga both came together from somewhere. Jin saw them coming towards them and said, "Where did the two of you run off to? Anyways since you came meet your uncle Jhope and Aunty Eunwoo and their two daughters- Jimin and Taehyung." Both the brothers sat and greeted everyone. Jungkook sat next to Jimin and asked, "Did you apply the medicine on your feet?" Hearing Jungkook everyone present were shocked.