Chapter 46

When Jimin came out of the washroom, she was still sulking but after she saw the scene outside her heart melted. The father and daughter pair went to sleep with Wonie sleeping on top of Jungkook's chest. Jimin immediately took a picture with her phone as a memory. Jimin let the pair sleep and went downstairs.

Jungkook woke up with someone pulling his hair. He saw Wonie fully awake and smiling at him. "Are you pulling dad's hair to wake him up, Wonie?" Jungkook only got a small giggle from his baby in return. He looed at the time only to be surprised, "Oh my god Wonie look at the time, we slept for two hours. Let's freshen up and go downstairs. Your mumma is probably downstairs waiting for us."

Another hour passed by to clean Wonie and himself up. They got ready and went downstairs and saw no one around. He asked the servant there about everyone's whereabouts, "Where is everyone?" The servant respectfully replied, "Sahab (master), everyone went to the lake area for a picnic. Since you were sleeping no one wanted to disturb you so, they went ahead of you."

"Jungkook did you come downstairs?" Jimin called out. Jungkook turned to see his wife also looking at him. "Jimin-ah, you are still here? You didn't go to the picnic with others?"

Jimin smiled, "How can I leave without my husband and daughter? Let's sit and have our breakfast. Wonie also might be hungry." Jungkook also smiled back at Jimin. The family of three sat down in their respective chairs and spend some quality time with each other. Wonie fussed about going to Jimin and so Jungkook had to give Wonie to Jimin. Since Jimin was playing and feeding Wonie, Jungkook fed both her and himself.

After the hearty breakfast, they left the house to join the others in the picnic spot. As soon as they reunited with others, everyone started to tease Jungkook and Jimin except Byeong Ho. "Now that everyone has come, we can enjoy fully." Suga stated.

"You guys were not playing till now?" Jungkook asked as in a matter of fact. "Bhai, we weren't playing now since the family is now complete we can enjoy fully with you, bhabhi and of course our little Wonie. How can we enjoy or play without you guys?" Suga replied.

"Well let's get started then. How about starting with fishing, Suga?" Fishing is the favourite past-time of Suga, so, when Jungkook mention fishing he immediately agreed to it without a second thought. "Of course bhai, now that's the proper way to start a picnic. Ladies please wait for sometime to cook as we are going to catch some fresh fish for you guys. Maa, bhabhi, tell me what type of fish do you want to eat, I would catch those only."

Suga's dramatic way of speaking made everyone laugh. Jin spoke up, "Since you are at it catch a few nice and big prawns for me and Jimin you also say what you want to eat."

This time Jimin didn't shy away and said, "Suga catch some prawns for me too because if it's not too much trouble then I want to eat that special prawn dish so, Granny Song, can you please make that for us here. I really can't forget about it after tasting it."

"Oh my God Jimin, I love that idea we really have the same thought. I also asked Suga to catch prawns because I wanted to eat that dish too. Auntie Song can you make that for us please." Auntie Song smiled at the mother and daughter-in-law pair and smiled, "Of course madam, it is my honour if you like my dish."

Here everyone were laughing and talking but someone's mood was down and it was none other than Jungkook. he started to sulk when Jimin asked Suga to catch those fish and not him. Jimin is his wife so of course she can demand anything from him but she asked Suga about it.

"Bhai, what are you doing standing there? Let's go, we need to catch the fish soon so that they can prepare for our lunch." Suga dragged Jungkook, Namjoon and several other men to the lake side to catch fish and the ladies stayed behind to set up the kitchen tools and start the preparations for lunch. Byeng Ho sat behind with Wonie to play with her. Wonie also really liked the company of her great-grandfather.

Both of them were so engrossed in playing with each other that they didn't care about the others anymore. So when he lifter his head he saw a beautiful scene ahead, his whole family was present and laughing and enjoying with each other. This is what he wants for his old days, to spend a peaceful life with his family and this was also the time he missed his beloved wife too much. Byeong Ho looked up to the sky as if looking at his wife and he knew she was also looking at them from somewhere above and smiled at the clear sky. He thought while looking at the sky, "Maya, today the weather is so good. I hope you enjoy the day with us from where ever you are."

Meanwhile in the lake side, all men were waiting patiently with their fishing rods on hold to catch fish. Usually Jungkook has never been interested in fishing but today since Jimin wanted to eat prawns, his competitiveness increased by ten folds. Jungkook is a fast-learner, so even if he doesn't have much knowledge in fishing he wanted to catch the biggest and most fresh prawns for his wife.

Jin grilled some mushrooms skewers and wings as snacks for everyone and asked Jimin and Tae to distribute them to others. As ordered, Tae and Jimin distributed the snacks to everyone near them. Jin took a plate for herself and Namjoon and gave another plate to Jimin who just came back from distributing the snacks. "Go to the lakeside and eat this with your grumpy and always serious husband. I and Tae are going to go ahead and distract Namjoon ji and Suga so, use this time for yourselves." Tae also agreed with the idea and went ahead with Jin. Jimin smiled at the two. She felt really blessed to have got such a beautiful and loving family.

As planned, Jimin went to the lake side a bit later than usual. She saw her handsome man sitting alone in a small tool and waiting for his fishing rod to catch a fish. In Jimin's eyes Jungkook looked a bit worn out right now so she extended a cold water bottle to Jungkook. "Here have some water before anything else. Are you tired? Do you want to rest?" Jungkook looked up at Jimin's worried face.

Jimin pulled a small chair and sat beside Jungkook with the plate of food. But before eating Jimin took out her handkerchief to wipe Jungkook's sweat from his forehead. While Jimin was wiping his sweat, Jungkook's eyes did not move from Jimin even for a second. He was happy that they could spend these moments with her but also a bit sulky that she didn't come to him sooner.

(A/N: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR WAITING. AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS. ALWAYS SUPPORT ME LIKE YOU'VE DONE. 

*MAYA IS THE OLD MASTER JEON, JEON BYEONG HO'S WIFE ALSO NAMJOON'S MOTHER WHO PASSED AWAY FEW YEARS AGO. 

IF YOU LIKED THIS PART PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE, COMMENT THE PART YOU LIKED THE MOST AND ALSO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS.)