Chapter 40

(A/N: THANK YOU 100 VOTES. PLEASE KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME LIKE THIS. NOW ENJOY THE STORY.)

"Sir, Madam, Madam Jin is calling you for dinner so please come down stairs." A maid voice could be heard outside the door. Jungkook sighed to calm his anger, every time he wants to spend some alone time with Jimin someone always interrupts. Jimin giggled looking at Jungkook's helplessness and answered, "Thank you, you can go now we will come down."

Jimin cupped Jungkook's face and lightly kissed his lips. "Let's go it's time for lunch. Maa, Papa and Dadu (grandpa) are probably waiting for us. Jungkook reluctantly left Jimin and both went down stairs for lunch.

As expected everyone was already sitting in their respective seats in the dinner table. Jungkook went and sat on the left side of the table beside his dadu (grandpa) who was at the head of the table. Jimin was going to sit next to Jungkook when old master Jeon suddenly said, "Jimin wait, Jungkook sit in the next chair and let Jimin sit in your place. I haven't got the time to know your wife before."

Jungkook without saying anything obeyed his dadu and felt happy and proud of his wife. He knew that his dadu usually don't favour anybody unless they are really talented and worthy like his maa. His dadu probably favours his Maa more than his Papa. Namjoon, Jin and Suga also felt happy for Jimin.

This move of Old Master Jeon made the other people at the dinning table look at Jimin differently. But there are always people who can't be happy with others happiness. Hwasa who sat at the end of the big dinning table glanced at Jimin with full of hatred.

As they started eating Jungkook put all kinds of food in Jimin's plate. Jimin also picked some food for Jungkook. Byeong Ho's mouth raised a bit on both sides which indicated that he was happy seeing Jungkook finally settling down in his life. "Jimin try these prawn masala curry, these prawns were caught by me this morning so they are really fresh and big in size." Byeong Ho pushed a small bowl towards Jimin.

"Thanks dadu, is there a lake nearby?" With that Jimin ate the prawn and her eyes became big because the dish was really tasty

"Thanks dadu, is there a lake nearby?" With that Jimin ate the prawn and her eyes became big because the dish was really tasty. "It's good, isn't it? This dish is Madam Song's speciality. This recipe is my favourite too. But unfortunately I can never make them so tasty no matter how many times I try." Jin said with with a pout. Namjoon pated his wife's back to sooth her and replied Jimin, "Yes, beta (kiddo) there is a big lake beside the garden and your dadu cultivates all types of fish in that lake. If you want to see we can go there tomorrow for sight seeing. This scenery is really beautiful there." Jimin immediately said yes to the program as she wanted to see the lake.

"That's because the prawns can never be this fresh in the city. Besides don't tire yourself out over a recipe. If you want to taste them just tell me and I'll send a big portion for you and it seems even the new bride likes it so share it with her too." Byeong Ho urged Jin to have more food.

Meanwhile the husbands looked particularly sad. Their wives were getting spoiled by their papa (dadu) but they couldn't do anything. "I really love this dish too thank you dadu." Jimin said with a sweet smile. Jungkook put his portion of the curry in Jimin's plate.

Jimin looked at him in surprise. "I don't like this dish very much so you can have it." Jimin looked at Jungkook surprised, who can't like such good dish but maybe he just doesn't like prawns. The others knew Jungkook was lying but didn't expose him in from of Jimin. "You sure, I can have it?" Jimin asked Jungkook for certainty. Jungkook just nodded his head in affirmation.

Jimin then happily ate his portion too. Looking at Jimin's happy face Jungkook also felt satisfied.

After the lunch, everyone sat in the living room to discuss about Wonie's upcoming Annaprasan (rice eating ceremony) event. "Since Wonie is the first child of the next generation so naturally the ceremony will be grand and luxurious. After all she is my, Jeon Byeong Ho's great grand child." Namjoon and Jin also agreed to it. "Yes dad, me and Jin were also thinking the same thing. Wonie's Annaprasan event is in two weeks so we have to hurry with the preparations."

Byeong Ho glanced at Jungkook and Jimin and said, "As parents what do you think should be the theme for the event. Does Wonie like something in particular?" Jungkook urged Jimin to answer. "Dadu, Wonie really likes teddies. So, can we decorate the place with different shapes and sizes of teddy? The traditions and customs remain the same." With that Jimin looked at everyone who were being awfully quiet which made Jimin embarassed. Did she say something wrong? 

Byeong Ho smiled while Jin and Namjoon laughed. Jin replied, "Hahaha. Beta (kiddo) your face is really funny. Of course the idea is great. Besides she is your kid too. So you have absolute right to decide what to do at the ceremony." Namjoon also stopped laughing and said, "Relax beta (kiddo), we were just teasing you. Then we will leave the decorating part to you and Jungkook." Jimin realized that the elders were just teasing and having fun with her so she felt relieved.

Namjoon then glanced at Jungkook, "Kookie, help Jimin beta to decorate the whole place." Jungkook just nodded, he was going to help Jimin even if Namjoon didn't remind him.

Meanwhile Tae looked at Jimin and Jungkook's small gestures towards each other and now she also wanted someone in her life who would love endlessly. Then her eyes looked at Suga who was busy in his phone. She could only sigh in annoyance. This guy really didn't understand anything.

(A/N: SORRY I UPLOADED A BIT LATER THAN USUAL. HERE'S ANOTHER PART FOR EVERYONE. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. THANK YOU.)