Chapter 41

In fact Tae had a crush on Suga for several years. Five years back, in an Charity event organised by the Chen family, Tae saw Suga for the first time. At that time Suga was already a famous music director and composer and Tae was just a newbie in the modelling industry. In the Charity function both were representing their families. After the event an after party was held where Tae alone was st the garden when some drunk peole came to disturb her.

At first she ignored them and got up to go inside but one of them held her hands tightly, "Beauty, since you are alone why not give us some company. I swear we are not bad people." With that all of them started to laugh loudly. "Leave my hands right now or else..." Tae was struggling to get out from the man's grip but couldn't. Another one snickered, " Or else what? Huh? Would you beat us or kill us? But you can beat us after we are done playing with you." Tae could no longer hear their dirty words so she slapped the man with her free hand.

After getting slapped the man became furious and ordered, "You dare to hit me? Fine, then see what can we do to you. Brothers prepare a camera and shoot a film. I'm sure the film would earn us a lot of money as the lead actress is so good looking." With that the man touched Tae's face in a dirty way.

Tae was regretting not taking those self defence classes along with her older sister. The men were dragging and taking her to a more silent and dark place so that no one could catch them doing such dirty things. Tae already started to scream at the top of her lungs in hope that someone would hear her and save her but alas one of them put hands on her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

Just as she was about to loose all her hopes, a man came and fought all of them single handed. Tae was on the floor looking blank as she finally felt relieved that someone saved her from that dreadful situation. She felt a pair of hands on her arms and flinched as Tae thought it was one of the goons. But then she heard a cold voice, "Hey, are you ok? But what the hell were you doing in this garden alone? Have you lost it? With your dress it seems you belong to a good family but didn't they teach you to never linger around other houses alone. Hey, are you listening to me? Hey, hey."

The man who saved her was none other than Suga. When he was scolding her it still carried a worried tone to it. She wanted to say thank you but somehow no words came out of her throat and everything went black.

When she opened her eyes, the light was so bright that she immediately closed her eyes again. "Tae, baby relax, slowly open your eyes." Tae knew this was her older sister's voice. She slowly opened her eyes to see Jimin looking back at her with worry. The dark circles under her eyes were evident that Jimin didn't sleep properly.

Tae was slowly getting accustomed to her surroundings but suddenly the bad memories filled her brain and for a moment Tae couldn't distinguish between reality and her hallucinations. She felt that she was still in that situation and became hysteric. Tae hallucinated that those filthy men were still trying to defile her. Jimin also couldn't understand that why her sweet sister was behaving like that. Tae looked around her and kept on saying, "Leave me, I said leave me. Stay away from me."

But Jimin saw nobody. But she knew that someone must have done something to Tae for her to become like this. At that time Jhope and Eunwoo were not present as Jimin sent them home for some rest but if they saw their daughter in this condition they would be heart-broken. Jimin hugged Tae tightly, "Tae, baby relax, no body dares to do anything to you with me here. I'll protect you don't worry."

Jimin immediately called the doctor to check upon Tae. The doctor had to give Tae a sedative to calm her. Tae slowly closed her eyes again as the sedative started working. Jimin felt distressed to see Tae like this. In her sleep also she kept on mumbling something and clutched onto Jimin's clothes as she was afraid that Jimin will leave her alone. "Doctor Uncle, what's wrong with Tae?"

"Jimin-ah, I think Taehyung got severely scared of something or maybe molested and when she woke up now she couldn't differentiate between reality and hallucination. The symptoms says that Tae might have PSTD but we cannot be so sure right now. Let's keep her under observation for another day."

"I don't care what you do. I just want to take Tae home fully recovered." "We will try our best to heal Taehyung, don't worry. For now let her rest. When she wakes up please press that button." The doctors and the nurses left the ward.

Jimin slowly caressed Tae's head and lightly kissed her forehead. Tae's face was pale and in just two days she looks thinner. Tae was unconscious for two whole days.

Two days ago, Jimin got a call from Tae's personal no. saying that Tae was admitted in the hospital as she was unconscious. Jimin immediately departed for the hospital along with their parents. Eunwoo couldn't stop crying after seeing her daughter lying on the bed like lifeless. Jhope and Jimin had to comfort her.

Thinking about everything, Jimin fisted her hands. She wanted to find that culprit who made Tae like that and make his life a living hell. Jimin went outside the VIP Ward and called Jisoo and ordered her to bring her every details of that charity event that Tae attended.

(A/N: HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE🥳🎊🎊🎉🎉. THANK YOU.)