Chapter 31

After breakfast everyone gathered in the living room. As soon as Namjoon sat in his seat, Jung Il pushed Ha Joon who immediately attached himself to Namjoon's feet. "Badhe Papa (dad's older brother) please save me. I'm involved in this dirty scandal even though I did not do anything. I myself am a victim." The others didn't say a word just looking at the show that Ha Joon projected. Namjoon pulled him up, "First let's hear what happened then we will talk." Na Eun backed up her son, "Bhai sahab (brother-in-law), this time Ha Joon really is innocent so please help us. Ha Joon is also your son so if you speak up for him, his life will be over."

Jungkook looked the so called innocent family and said coldly, "So your darling son will make trouble outside and dad has to clean up for him. What made you think I'll allow that?" Jung Il and Na Eun were angry but also embarassed and Ha Joon was trembling in fear. Still Jung Il gathered some courage and said, "Jungkook, I know Ha Joon is really in trouble so please help him. He is also like your brother. I promise this time I and your chachi (paternal uncle's wife) will discipline him at home."

Jungkook smirked, "Every time this fellow creates some trouble you say you will discipline him. But again after staying low for one or two months he goes back to his daily activities. This time instead of disciplining him at home why not discipline him here. You'll also feel relieved if Ha Joon doesn't create any troubles for the rest of his life." Jung Il, Na Eun and Ha Joon's face paled, what did Jungkook mean by disciplining Ha Joon here. What will he do?

Looking at their darkened faces Jungkook smiled and asked Suga to bring something from inside. Suga happily went inside and gave his brother a whip. Jungkook threw the whip on the ground and glanced at his uncle's family, "Here, grandpa's ways to discipline young people. I'm sure after this Ha Joon will turn on a new leaf." They couldn't believe that Jungkook wanted Jung Il to whip his own son. Na Eun immediately immediately screamed and protected her son who was still trembling in fear, "No, no, no Jung Il ji have you gone mad? You will hit your own son."

But Jung Il thought something different, if Ha Joon suffers now then he will be able to enjoy the rest of his life. He also doesn't want to hit his son but this is the only way. Jung Il looked at his foolish wife and screamed, "Na Eun move from there. Ha Joon really deserve the punishment this time. He also needs to understand that if he does something wrong then he will be punished. Besides as a man he can withstand this much pain."

Even though Na Eun was crying and screaming but some servants held her back and Jung Il whipped his son. Ha Joon wailed in pain, for the others this was an usual scene but Jimin flinched. Jungkook immediately held her hands tightly. After seven to eight hits Ha Joon fainted from the pain and his clothes were tattered and blood was oozing out of the wounds. Namjoon ordered someone to send him home.

Na Eun also felt dizzy after seeing her precious son getting whipped and fainting from the suffering. She also followed her son to their home. Only Jung Il remained to hear the decision from Namjoon. Namjoon also made some calls and within moments Ha Joon's name was removed from the list. Jung Il also went back home after his work was done.

In the Jeon main family also everybody was busy with their own work and the new wedded couple was busy with their baby. Even though Hae Won's fever broke though but still for safety Jungkook and Jimin decided to feed her the medicines like the doctor suggested.

While caring for Hae Won, Jimin asked, "Kookie, can I take Wonie to work?" Jungkook pretended to think for a while which made Jimin anxious, what if he says no? Jungkook laughed at Jimin's reactions, "Of course Jaan, she is your baby too. You can take her with you to work." Jimin smiled but realized Jungkook was just teasing her before so she hit him lightly. Jungkook laughed more and Hae Won also giggled with them.

Meanwhile in Jung Il's house, a doctor was tending to ha Joon who was still unconscious and Na Eun crying continuously. Jung Il was trying to explain his wife why he did so but she wasn't ready to listen to anything he said. "If you don't do anything to them for hurting our son so badly see what I do." Na Eun growled. Jung Il was also angry that Jungkook purposely made him hit his son to mock them. "Don't worry, Na Eun I'll never forget what they did to Ha Joon and pay them back thoroughly."

A few days passed and Jungkook and Jimin's vacation was also over. Today both will join their office. In the morning Jimin helped Jin in preparing the breakfast and after eating the breakfast all of them went to their work. Jungkook's car halted in front of Jimin's company. 

Jisoo was already waiting in front of the gate to receive Jimin along with some of their employees. This is Jimin's first day at work after getting married and she even brought Hae Won with her today.

 This is Jimin's first day at work after getting married and she even brought Hae Won with her today

JIMIN'S OUTFIT

LITTLE HAE WON

LITTLE HAE WON

"Jaan call me when you need anything and I'll pick you up after your work

"Jaan call me when you need anything and I'll pick you up after your work." Jungkook lightly kissed Jimin on her forehead and also kissed her daughter. Jungkook's driver was shocked to see this side of his boss. It seems everyone changes after marriage and his boss is also no exception. Even though such thoughts were going in his head but still there was no reactions on his face.

As soon as Jimin got down from the car Jisoo helped her hold the bags as Jimin was holding Hae Won. Jimin's employees were also surprised to see a baby in their boss's arms, is the baby hers? But didn't she just get married how did a baby pop out so early. Everyone had different thoughts in their head but nobody questioned anything. 

Jimin swiftly went inside her office after bidding Jungkook goodbye.

(A/N: I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THE CHAPTER. PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. THANK YOU.)