Chapter 12

As soon as, Jungkook entered the Jeon mansion his maa pounced on him to know how the meeting went on. Seeing Jungkook's helpless expression namjoon thought of helping his son, "Jin he just came from somewhere let him take a breathe and then ask him what you want to know." Jin finally let his son go and both of them sat in the living room to talk. Suga was also i8nterested to know how things went so he too listened with great interest. Jungkook saw everyone's reaction and started because if he didn't he was sure his maa is going to loose all her patience, "Jimin wants to meet our Hae Won. So I told I would let her meet the baby whenever she wants." After Jungkook finished talking Jin clapped her hands and ordered the servants to bring the sweets. Suga and Namjoon were also happy to hear this news. As the servants bought the sweets Jin fed Gulab Jamun (a type of dessert famous in India) to everybody and herself too. After eating, Jin said with excitement, "Namjoon ji why don't we call them over here and hold a small get together between the two families. I'm sure that time Hae Won and Jimin can also bond before her and Kookie's marriage." Namjoon nodded to this idea and let Jin invite them to Jeon mansion.

                                                                               GULAB JAMUN

                                                                               GULAB JAMUN

The next morning, Jin called Eunwoo to let her know about the get together she is planning for next Sunday. Eunwoo too agreed to visit them. The week went by smoothly and Sunday morning arrived. Jimin's ankle also healed but still couldn't wear any heels. Around 11, the Park family reached the Jeon mansion, Jin and Namjoon along with several servants welcomed the Park family into their house. All of them completed their meets and greets and finally sat in the living room. Both Suga and Jungkook were not present and Jimn's eyes were searching him. Jin looked at Jimin's desperation and smirked, "Jimin beta didn't you want to meet our Wonie? Then take a servant with you to her room and signalled a nearby servant to go with her. Jimin smiled and stood up as the servant showed her the directions towards Wonie's room. Jimin heard a loud crying sound from the room and immediately knocked on the door and heard a soft come in. She went inside to see Jungkook with a tired look and holding a crying Hae Won. He looked really helpless right now. Jimin went near them looked at Jungkook for permission to hold Wonie. Jungkook nodded and Jimin proceeded to take the one month old baby in her arms.

Hae Won was red from all the crying and while still sniffing looked at Jimin with her big doe eyes. Jimin cleaned her face with a soft towel and made some funny noises to make Wonie laugh. Jungkook was shocked to see his baby actually smiling and comfortably staying in Jimin's arms as Wonie never likes strangers. Jimin took the now smiling baby and sat in a rocking chair and with a wet towel cleaned her face. She asked the nanny if she ate anyhting but Jungkook replied, "Today I tried to feed her but it led to such a mess." Jimin bit her lips so as not to laugh at Jungkook's pout. Jimin took the bottle and fed Wonie without any problem. They really looked like a mother daughter pair. Jungkook also sat near them and watched the whole scene with a smile. At first he was worried that Wonie wouldn't like Jimin but it seems she absolutely loves Jimin because she kept on giggling and smiling when Jimin fed her making funny faces and noises. After finishing her bottle Jimin cleaned Wonie face and cradled her and patted her, after a few moments Wonie burped a little. Jungkook was amused to see Jimin so good with kids but pouted and said, "You are really good with kids. I wouldn't have to worry about Wonie anymore as she already got her Maa and forgot about her Dada."