Chapter 6

A week later, today is the Hiberia summer/spring collection 2023 fashion show so, the whole Hotel King is bustling with people, media and other staff. Since it is the biggest fashion show so the venue is completely filled. Celebrities, upper society people and others came here just to see the legendary PJM's designs. From the Jeon family Suga and Ji Young attended the event. Around 12 noon a luxurious van stopped in front of the venue and Taehyung got down as she is the main model for Hiberia. Seeing her, cameras flashed as both media and her fans were excited to see her. The media people rushed towards her for interviews but her bodyguards stopped them. Still she posed there for some moments for some pictures and then went inside the venue. Taehyung went straight to a VIP room in the fifth floor, where Jimin was already present working. As Jisoo saw Taehyung she smiled a little and opened the door for her. Tae also smiled at her and entered dramatically, "Di I've arrived." "Well Tae I can see that dear. Are you hungry? Should I call room service? Mamma called me let me know you didn't have lunch. Tae I know you're just looking out for your figure but you need the food for some energy."

"Di I'm not hungry" said Tae with a hint of anxiety in her voice. Jimin knew that her sister is just nervous, "Tae just eat some fruits salad. Fruits are easily digestible and not heavy at all. Besides there is much time left for the event to begin." Jimin called room service for some fruit salad for both of them. Both sisters finished their lunch and went downstairs to get ready for the event.

Since Tae is opening the show so she went to put on her dress and finish her makeup. Jimin was looking over for other work details when Jisoo told her that after half an hour the event will begin. The time came and the show stated, Jimin was getting ready in the green room and watching the whole show live in the screen in front of her. Jimin looked proud when she saw Tae waking on the runway. While Tae opened the event a lot of guys were mesmerised with her beauty and Suga was also one of these men. The event continued without any problems and at last the host announced that the chief designer of the event PJM will end the event. After the host finished all the models walked once more in a line and stood in their respective places while Tae and Jimin walked together. The whole venue was applauding for them. To see two beauties walking together, it was a sight to behold. The men couldn't take their eyes off of them and women jealous of their beauty. With that the event ended with the show being an absolute hit.