Chapter 30

"Where is Hae Won? Let me see her." A tall middle aged man entered the room with a brief case. Jungkook immediately pointed towards Jimin who was holding the baby. The man sat near Jimin and tried to separate her from Jimin but a loud cry could be heard. Dr Singh looked embarassed in front of everyone. Jimin had to calm the little tigress down. "Ok little princess I won't seperate you from your mommy and check you like this." Hae Won's little face was scrunched up and still some teardrops were falling from her eyes. After checking her Dr Singh started to write something down.

Jimin asked the doctor with shaky voice, "Is something wrong with her doctor?" Dr Singh then noticed the heavy atmosphere in the room and shook his head, "Oh no no, It's just a common cold and nothing to be worried about. This is her first plane journey so along with the tiredness and cold her body temperature raised. I've written down some medicines and when it needs to be taken, Make sure to call me two days later to let me know about her condition."

Everyone sighed a relief to know it was just a normal cold and nothing else. Namjoon and Suga went to get the medicines. Jin also went downstairs to do some work. Jimin was still holding Wonie who also didn't want to let her go and Jungkook sat beside her to check on his daughter.

Jimin noticed that Jungkook hadn't freshen up till now so she whispered so as to not wake Wonie up, "Kookie, go freshen up." When she saw he did not move from his place she continued, "Kookie you'll feel fresh after showering and will be able to take care of Wonie later. Now go." With that she pushed Jungkook towards the washroom.

After showering Jungkook came out to see a very wholesome moment. Jimin and Wonie sleeping while hugging each other. He saw some medicines on the table. It seems someone came and gave the medicines and Jimin fed it to Wonie while he was showering.

 Looking at them sleep peacefully, Jungkook also felt sleepy so he also went to the other side of the bed and fell asleep beside the two

Next morning, Jimin woke up first to see the father-daughter still sleeping. She smiled at the scene both of them looks so peaceful sleeping. Jimin took the thermometer kept on the table and checked Wonie's temperature to see it was back to normal. She sighed a relief. Yesterday she was really scared when Hae Won felt sick. Jimin always felt such a strong connection with Hae Won since the first time she saw her. She slowly kissed Wonie's forehead but frowned thinking how can anyone abandon such an angel.

Jimin slowly got up from the bed and went to freshen up.

After showering, she saw Hae Won already woken up and looking up at her with her big doe eyes. Hae Won definitely got her eyes from her dada. She will definitely grow up to be a beautiful young lady who will break plenty of hearts but that is for the future. Jimin slowly picked her up and cooed at her. She blew raspberries on her tummy playfully and Wonie giggled.

"Baby are you hungry? Let's put something in your little tummy and let dada sleep a while more since he is tired." Jimin went in Wonie's room to find her nanny.

Jimin came downstairs with Wonie to find Namjoon and Jin sitting and having their morning coffee. Jin seeing Jimin and Wonie patted the seat next to her. Namjoon wanted to play with his poti (grand-daughter) so, Jimin left Wonie with him and went to the kitchen with Jin. While preparing breakfast Jin asked, "Jimin-ah, when will you join office?"

"A week later maa. I took leave for a month for the wedding." Jin nodded. This time Jimin asked Jin with caution, "Maa, can I ask permission for something from you?" "Of course beta(kiddo. What do want to ask me?" replied Jin.

"Maa, when I join office, can I take Wonie with me to the office? I promise I'll take care of her properly." Jin smiled at Jimin's question. "Of course, you can. But you'll have to ask Kookie too. Even though I'm sure he'll allow it." Jimin smiled and both of them continued to prepare food.

Meanwhile, in Jung Il's house there was dead silence in the whole house. It wasn't silent because everyone was sleeping but due to the news that was being telecasted in the morning. Bogum and Jung Il's family came earlier than Namjoon's family. Yesterday night Ha Joon went to a party which was hosted by James Paul. The Paul family wasn't rich and influential like the Jeon and Park family but their multimedia company was popular in the country. James in the typical rich, arrogant and spoiled brat and invited Ha Joon to flatter him. With James's background he couldn't even touch the shadow of Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Ji-Young and Jeon Sueng Hyun were also tough to co-operate with so he was left with Ha Joon who was easy to manipulate.

In the party more or less everyone was flattering and buttering up to Ha Joon which he liked. In the party a lot of them were doing drugs but he didn't even touch them in fear. Then a young and sexy lady sat beside him, with her boobs touching his arms and handed a drink to him. " Mr Ha Joon, I noticed you since you came in but couldn't approach because of the others. Now that all are busy with themselves I came to accompany you. I hope you wouldn't mind my clumsiness." Ha Joon really was enjoying the attention so he gulped down the drink in one go. Just then he felt hot and grabbed the woman by her waist.

Looking at his flushed face the woman the drink started working. She brought her into a room and was going to their clothes when out of nowhere police raided the place and arrested everyone present. Even though a lot of high society family kids were involved so media was not involved but someone posted clips of the scene on the internet. Ha Joon regained his senses in the police station when someone splashed water on his face. He woke up to see his father's angry face. Jung Il bailed him and dragged him home.

Since the clips were posted online and it spread throughout and finally even media started to telecast the clips. Back to the present, Jung Il couldn't hold himself back and slapped Ha Joon. Na Eun immediately shielded her son who was standing frozen. "Look at what your darling son did? All my efforts are ruined because of him. He even involved himself into drugs." Na Eun defended her son, "Didn't Ha Joon say that his drinks were spiked by that bitch."

Jung Il's face darkened, "And how do you think he will prove that? Those private booths doesn't even have cameras to protect the privacy of their clients. So exactly how is he going to prove his innocence?" Na Eun's face also darkened then will her son has to go to jail. No she can't let that happen. She looked at Jung Il and said with some hope, "Why don't you call Bogum bhai sahab (brother-in-law)? I'm sure he will know what to do."

Ha Joon felt more anger at her words, he roared, "Do you think I didn't call him already? He said he went to attend some seminar with his family and currently not present in the country." Na Eun's face paled when she heard Jung Il's words. She knew that Bogum is a sly and selfish person who only knows how to gain profits for himself. Ha Joon also felt scared then. He plopped on the floor, everything is over. All the things he worked hard for would be gone after this. If this scandal continues then it will leave a bad mark. He can't let that happen, he needs to do something fast before everything is ruined.

Ha Joon thought of something and his eyes sparkled, 'Yes why did he not think of this before?'

(A/N: HELLO GUYS, I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. THANK YOU.)