Chapter 53

Sueng Hyun wanted to approach Tae but couldn't do so in presence of Suga or the other elders present.

On the other side,

Jungkook and Jimin were fondly watching Wonie getting fed by others. All the seniors and juniors loved Wonie because of her cuteness and so everyone was very eager to feed Wonie. Jimin was worried in the beginning that maybe Wonie wouldn't like to be in presence of such a big crowd but fortunately she didn't cry and in fact was smiling and giggling with everyone.

Looking at Jimin's smiling face, Jungkook whispered in her ears, "See I told you, everything would be fine and you were taking so much stress about everything."

Jimin glanced at Jungkook and whispered back, "And thank you for always supporting me like that. I was just worried about something bad happening to Wonie. When this little human has become such an important person in my life that even I don't know. Now, even when Wonie cries a little, it feels like someone is ripping my heart out." Jungkook pulled Jimin towards him by holding her waist, "Wonie is really lucky to have such a gorgeous and loving mamma. And trust me when I say that girl loves you more than me."

Jimin giggled at Jungkook's comment, "Don't be like that Wonie loves her dada too. She loves her parents equally."

"Okay, since you said it, I'll believe you but what about Wonie's mamma? Does she also like me?" Jungkook teased Jimin. Jungkook thought Jimin would just brush it off like usual but Jimin's answer shocked him.

"Of course, but does Wonie's mamma like Wonie's dada. How can she not love him after all the support, love and care he has shown her?" Jimin blasted the bomb and walked away. Jungkook stood in his place frozen, still not recovering from the shock. Jeon Jungkook whom people feared is now standing still after a love confession from his wife, who knew this day would also come where Jeon Jungkook was made speechless by someone.

Jungkook knew Jimin liked him and they both had a mutual understanding between them but Jimin has never confessed it with her own mouth. So, this confession really shook Jungkook.

After a few minutes, Jungkook recovered and tried to look for Jimin. He saw her greeting her parents. Jungkook was so into his thoughts that he didn't even notice his parent-in-laws. He immediately went towards them.

 He immediately went towards them

JHOPE'S LOOK

EUNWOO'S LOOK

EUNWOO'S LOOK

"Welcome dad and maa. Did you have any difficulty in coming here?" Jungkook touched their feet for blessings. Jhope and Eunwoo immediately pulled Jungkook up and hugged him.

"There was no difficulty at all, beta (son). But first where is our poti (grand-daughter)? We can't wait to meet her." Jhope urged Jungkook and even Eunwoo was in a hurry to meet their poti (grand-daughter). Jhope and Eunwoo wanted to come here early but a sudden important delayed their coming. Jimin and Jungkook guided Jhope and Eunwoo to the center of the hall where Wonie was playing with Tae and Suga.

Wonie knew Jhope and Eunwoo and immediately made grabby hands at them. Jhope lovingly picked Wonie up in his lap. "Hi, my darling. How are you? You look like a princess today." Eunwoo also kissed Wonie's chubby cheeks and gave her a small box. "My precious this is small gift from Nani (maternal grandmother)." Wonie didn't really understand what that box was so after inspecting it for sometime gave the box to Jimin.

Everyone gasped at this gesture of Wonie

Everyone gasped at this gesture of Wonie. Jin spoke up, "In this matter Wonie is just like her dada. Jungkook also gave everything to me for keeping." With that everyone laughed. Jimin's heart was touched at this action of Wonie. Jimin opened the box, "Look Wonie, Nani gifted you small earrings. Say thank you Nani." Since Wonie still couldn't speak anything so when Jimin bowed her head, Wonie blabbered something and copied Jimin bowed head part. The whole family awed at Wonie's cuteness.

Jhope also chimed in, "Wait Wonie, even Nanu (maternal grandfather) has something for you." With that Jhope also took out a paper from his suit pocket. "This is the deed of a toy shop. In the future whenever Wonie needs any toys she can just go and take it. This shop just belongs to my darling Wonie."

Many people gasped at the gifts Wonie got. But after all, Wonie is the princess of Jeon family and now even the Park family. Bogum, Jung Il and their families were feeling more jealous at this shower of expensive gifts to a baby.     

(A/N: HELLO EVERYONE, HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU. THANK YOU FOR 2K VIEWS. I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SMALL. I'LL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER VERY SOON. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT ON YOUR FAVOURITE PART AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS.)