Chapter 50

Wonie seemed confused as to why her parents were suddenly crushing her in between them so she made some discomfort noises to get their attention. As expected both of them looked at her to see what the problem was. "What happened baby? Are you hurt somewhere?" Jungkook asked with worry filled in his voice. But since her work of separating her parents was done, she just looked at Jungkook with a innocent face. When Jungkook didn't get the answer he was looking for he looked at Jimin who was equally clueless.

Just as both Jungkook and Jimin were going to hug again, Wonie pushed her dada with all her might. Jungkook and Jimin both noticed that Wonie only reacted when they hugged, which made them laugh.

"Baby do you not like me hugging your mamma? But she is my wife too. I also have rights on her like you do so you can't stop me from hugging my wife." Jungkook said everything very seriously and Wonie replied with a shake of her head as a no. "What do you mean no? She is my wife and I can't hug her." This serious conversation between the father and daughter made Jimin laugh.

"What are you even talking with Wonie? She is just a baby and doesn't understand anything." Jungkook smirked lightly planning something in his head but said out loud, "Baby it seems Wonie is sleepy so I'll bathe her and then we can put her to sleep."

"Jungkook let Wonie sleep with us for today. I don't feel good to let her sleep in a separate room today, please." Jungkook knew that Jimin might show that she is alright from outside but she is still shook from inside about the whole situation before and any person would feel distressed if that happened to them too. But what made Jungkook more proud is Jimin's concern for Wonie. "Of course baby, even I was going to tell you that but you beat me to it." Jungkook went inside the bathroom with Wonie while Jimin went to their wardrobe to take their clothes out and make food for Wonie.

Jungkook and Wonie both came out with towels wrapped around their moist body. Jimin immediately took Wonie from Jungkook and started to dry her with a new towel and then dressed her up in a cute onsie. Meanwhile Jungkook also wore his night suit. "Jaan you can take a bath while I'll feed Wonie."

"I heated up the bottle and the napkins are kept beside them. So you don't have to look elsewhere." Jungkook nodded while Jimin went to take a bath inside. Jimin took some time in the bathroom as the warm bath really helped her with the tiredness so she didn't pay attention to the time. By the time she came out, both father and daughter fell asleep. This scene looked so beautiful and serene to Jimin. She also went and slept beside Wonie.

Sensing her mamma's presence, Wonie leaned more towards Jimin's side. Jimin also secured Wonie in her arms and put Jungkook's arms around her waist and entered her dreamlands.

On the other hand, Nancy wasn't having a peaceful sleep like the others. She sat in a single sofa in her given room with a glass of whiskey in her hands. The scenes from the evening kept repeating in her head. The thought of the whole Jeon family insulting her spited her more and in anger she gulped down the remaining whiskey in the glass and threw the glass onto the floor. The fragile glass piece shattered within seconds.

"How dare they insult me like that? Just because they have some higher status, they think they can do anything in return. What that kid belongs to Jungkook and Jimin and I'm just the carrier like a surrogate?" Nancy clutched the bedsheet and threw them on the floor too with a scream. Next the pillows, then some home decors were also thrown on to the floor by Nancy.

"Jeon Seokjin and Jeon Jimin, I'll destroy you both for insulting me and taking away Jungkook from me. Just you both wait." Nancy hated Jin from before because she always thought that Jungkook never listened or cared about her because of Jin and Jin was also the reason Jungkook divorced her. If that day in the hospital Jin didn't mention about divorce then Jungkook wouldn't even think of divorcing her. and if they didn't divorce then she wouldn't be living such a miserable life right now. Her dream of becoming a famous model was also crushed because of this.

As for Nancy's hatred for Jimin is because Jimin married Jungkook, who belongs to her and enjoying her happy married life with Jungkook. Jimin is enjoying the position of Mrs Jeon and all the fame that comes with it which rightfully belonged to her. What Nancy didn't realize is that without Jungkook also Jimin will be equally famous because she PJM, the world renowned fashion designer.

"Jimin and Mrs Jeon enjoy everything while it lasts because soon everything will change." Nancy laughed like a maniac while thinking about the full proof plan she made.

In the next morning,

All gathered in the dinning table for breakfast. Wonie was playing in the living room while the others were eating breakfast. There was silence as nobody still now could forget the scenarios from last night.

Tae spoke up, "Di I have a question? Is it just me or did everyone hear Wonie saying her first word yesterday?"

Jin also remembered and excitedly said, "That's right. Good thing you reminded me Tae, I really forgot about such a grand thing, our little Wonie spoke her first word. And as usual babies would always say maa first. It looks like Wonie also would be a momma's girl like her dada and chachu (paternal younger uncle)."

Namjoon sulked a bit when he remembered the past, "So what both Jungkook and Suga are papa's boys too, even if their first word was mamma." Jin retorted, " You should've seen your face when both your son's first word was mamma and I always loved to brag about it. You looked like you were about to cry both the times."

The dense atmosphere that followed through the night dissapeared with Tae's question and everyone was focused on Wonie more.

All present laughed out loud when Jin exposed Namjoon like that in front of their kids. Byeong Ho also supported Jin, " It's only natural that a baby's first word is maa because for a mother their baby is their first priority. But I'm not saying that a father doesn't share a good bonding with their children, it's just fathers doesn't express their love for the kids in their presence. A father always love and care for their children in silence. All I want to say is that both parents have equal amount of responsibilities for their kids."

"Dadaji, what you said is correct that for a mother their kid is their first responsibility but I would like to add an extra point that is a baby is closer to his/her mother because they carry that kid for an extra 9 months. But the Jeon family treats that mother like a surrogate and gives that baby to another woman for raising and for elevating their social status with that women." Nancy sat in the dinning table while saying everything.

The happy moments again turned sour within seconds after Nancy's appearance.

(A/N: HELLO EVERYONE. ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. THANK YOU.)