Chapter 45

"What others say doesn't matter to me because it's not like I'm committing a sin, I'm sleeping with my own wife. So what's their problem? C'mon babe let's sleep some more." With that Jungkook pulled Jimin along with him to sleep. "Jungkook it's time for Wonie to wake up and eat her food. I'll go and check up on her." Jimin sat up and went to the other room where Wonie was sleeping. Since Jungkook was already awake he also went to the other room with Jimin. "I thought you were going to sleep some more. Why are you suddenly following me?"

Jimin said when she saw the man following her with a pout. "Well my wife has time for everyone except me. But since Wonie is also my daughter so I thought I would also help you out. She will be happy to see us both." Jimin laughed at Jungkook's first half of the sentence but nodded at the latter part. Jimin slowly opened the door so as to not wake up the baby if she was sleeping. The nanny greeted the couple with a low voice as Wonie was still sleeping. Jimin asked her to go back to her room to get some rest as she had to guard Wonie the whole night. After the nanny left the couple went to the crib to see the angel still in her dreamland. Jimin cooed at how cute Wonie looked she was fast asleep. Jungkook smiled at his sleeping princess and touched her chubby and soft cheeks.

"Jungkook you stay with Wonie, I'm going to make milk for her." Jimin went to the side table and pulled a bag out where Wonie's food was packed. She started to make baby food whereas Wonie's biological clock woke her up. Wonie opened her eyes to see her dada standing by the crib and smiling down at her. The baby also smiled back at her dada showing her two front teeth that just started to grow. Jungkook slowly picked her up to and hugged her. "Good morning princess, seems like you slept well and here your dada also slept well with your mamma. I wanted to sleep some more but your mamma didn't let me." Even though Wonie didn't understand what his dada was saying but she made a serious face as if she was sincerely listening to her dada complaint about her mamma.

"Why are lying to our daughter? I didn't let you sleep or you just followed me here. Wonie, baby are you hungry? let's eat and don't pay any attention to your dada." Just as Wonie heard Jimin's voice she forgot about her dada and stretched her arms to go to her mamma. Jungkook had to steadily hold her in fear that she will fall and slowly pass her to Jimin. Jimin smiled and greeted Wonie in her sweet voice, "Good morning my angel, Let's eat the food. I know you are hungry." Wonie also grinned and hugged Jimin as she if showing she was really happy to see her mamma. Jimin put the feeding bottle's mouth in Wonie's mouth and she sucked on her milk happily.

(JIMIN FEEDING WONIE)

"Wonie is really excited to see you more than me." Jungkook put on a fake pout but Jimin thought that Jungkook was upset about it so she explained, "Jungkook it's not like that. Wonie loves us equally. Don't you see how excited she gets to see you when you come back from office." Jungkook was just teasing but never thought Jimin would take the matter seriously. He could see Jimin felt bad about it so he back hugged her. "Hey relax, I'm just kidding. Of course I know Wonie loves us both and trust me I wouldn't mind anything if she loved you more than me because you are her mamma and all kids have a special corner for their mother. Trust me I know that you will never leave her alone and I whole-heartedly want your and Wonie's relationship to be deeper."

(JIKOOK SPENDING TIME WITH WONIE)

Jimin smiled when she heard that Jungkook trusted her so much with Wonie. With all the talking Wonie also finished her food. Jungkook again took her to make her burp after the food. This has always been the couple's routine, Jimin feeding her and Jungkook making her burp. After their marriage both of them have divided the chores related to Wonie equally. Jungkook knows how tiring it can be to handle a kid alone, if his parents weren't present when Wonie was born then he wouldn't know how he could survive. So, even after marriage he helped Jimin in taking care of wonie as the kid was the responsibility of both the parents and not just one.

"Jimin I'll play with Wonie till then you can go and freshen up." Jungkook sat with Wonie in his lap and her toys. Jimin nodded and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After wearing a fresh set of clothes as she stood in front of the mirror to put on her mangalsutra and sindoor her eyes went to her opened stomach and something surprised her.

Her stomach were filled with red and purple hickeys. She remembered what Jungkook did at night, at that time she thought he just lightly kissed and bit her stomach a few times but now it looks so bad that even he concealer couldn't hide it. She didn't know if Jungkook was a human or a mosquito. At last she changed her blouse to one which covered her stomach fully like that of a shirt.

 At last she changed her blouse to one which covered her stomach fully like that of a shirt

(JIMIN'S LOOK)

( A/N: HELLO EVERYONE, I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. I KNOW I ONLY UPDATED ONE CHAPTER EVERY WEEK EVEN THOUGH I PROMISED TO UPDATE EVERY SAT & SUN AND I'M VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT AS I WAS BUSY WITH MY STUDIES. BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART AND PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. THANK YOU. SEE YOU IN NEXT UPDATE.)