Chapter 24

Next morning, everyone in the Amber palace were busy doing their work, the kids running around and the adults some chatting and some managing the work. The organisers were busy setting up the mandap as today is the big day. Meanwhile in Jimin's room all her female cousins have gathered and are helping her get ready. Now a group of make-up artists and designers have come to ready Jimin properly for her big day. Today from morning Tae's mood is bad as her beloved older sister will leave her and go. Jimin knew her sister's emotion and comforted her, "What happened my winter bear? Why are you so down today?"

Till now Tae held back her emotions but now she couldn't hold back anymore, tightly hugged her sister and cried. Jimin didn't say anything but in return hugged her back and one hand patting her back. Eunwoo, who came to do some work saw her two daughters like that. So without saying anything she also joined in the hug.

A lot of celebrities, politicians, all other big personalities and of course media came to witness the grand wedding of the century between two biggest business magnets.

Meanwhile, in the Taj Hotel, Jungkook was getting ready with the help of his stylist when Suga ad two of their cousins entered his room. "Bhaiyaa you look good today. I'm sure our bhabhi won't be able to look away from you," teased Suga. Jungkook looked himself in the mirror with satisfaction. Namjoon also came in the room, "Beta (son), are you guys ready? We need to go as its already time." One of their cousin asked, "Uncle what do you think doesn't Jungkook bhaiyaa look handsome?" Namjoon smiled and said, "Well of course he looks handsome after all he is my son. Suga, Andy and Sameer, go downstairs your mothers are looking for you." They left the room leaving only Namjoon and Jungkook in the room.

JUNGKOOK'S OUTFIT

JUNGKOOK'S OUTFIT

SUGA'S OUTFIT