Title: Shattered Scars

Chapter 1: A Broken Encounter

Gray, a kind and mischievous engineer with black hair and blue eyes, found himself fixing Zoe's car one fateful day. However, Zoe, filled with disdain and hostility towards Gray due to his profession, was impatient and shouted at him for taking too long. Startled by her raised voice, Gray accidentally cut his hand deeply on the inner part of her car.

Chapter 2: Unexpected Allies

The following day, Zoe returned to make Gray's life a living hell. Little did she know, her colleagues had overheard her hateful remarks about Gray and took it upon themselves to teach him a lesson. They beat him mercilessly, claiming it was for Zoe. Bruised, bloodied, and torn, Gray found himself alone, leaning against a wall.

Chapter 3: A Glimpse of Compassion

Emerging from the darkness, Zoe witnessed the aftermath of the brutal attack. Shocked and remorseful, she approached Gray, who wore a rugged, pain-filled smile. Gray, wiping blood from his mouth, asked if Zoe had come to finish the job. Zoe, placing a hand on his callused one, assured him that she had not asked for this violence.

Chapter 4: Healing Wounds

Zoe led Gray to her house, supporting him as he struggled to walk. She tended to his wounds, bandaging his injuries and offering comfort. A heated discussion ensued when Gray mentioned returning to work the next day. Zoe, concerned for his well-being, shouted at him to stay home. Seeing the hurt in Gray's eyes, she regretted her outburst.

Chapter 5: Unveiling the Scars

A week later, Zoe decided to visit Gray's workshop, hoping to find him healed. However, upon seeing him, she was taken aback. Gray's face was marked with scars, a constant reminder of the brutal attack. Overwhelmed, Zoe called out his name, and Gray, recognizing her voice, turned to face her with a half-hearted smile.

Chapter 6: Embracing the Pain

Zoe approached Gray slowly, her hand gently touching the rugged scar on his cheek. Gray, his knuckles white from gripping a wrench, dropped it to embrace her. Tears streamed down Zoe's face as she realized the extent of his suffering. Gray, holding her tightly, urged her not to waste her tears on him, claiming that it didn't matter.

Epilogue: Shattered Scars

As Zoe sobbed in Gray's embrace, she understood that his scars ran deeper than the physical wounds. Their journey had just begun, as they both learned to heal and find solace in each other's presence. Together, they would navigate the complexities of pain, forgiveness, and the power of compassion, ultimately discovering that scars do not define a person's worth.