Greece Lightning!!!!

Chapter 1: The Aftermath

Sandy's heart sank as she took in the sight of Danny, battered and bruised, sitting on the edge of the sink. The once vibrant bathroom now seemed like a scene from a horror movie, with blood splatters staining the pristine tiles. She rushed to his side, her concern evident in her eyes.

"Oh, Danny, I heard what happened. Are you alright?" Sandy's voice trembled with worry as she gently touched his injured cheek.

Danny winced at her touch but managed a weak smile. "Oh, good gracious, you're not!" Sandy gasped, her hand flying to her mouth in shock.

Danny tried to shrug off his injuries, attempting to lower himself to the ground, but Sandy stopped him. "What happened, Danny?" Her voice was filled with a mix of fear and anger.

He sighed, his eyes filled with frustration. "Three boys cornered me, Sandy. I couldn't fight them all off." The bitterness in his voice was palpable. "My reputation preceded me, I guess."

Sandy's heart ached for him. She knew how much Danny valued his tough-guy image, but she also knew that deep down, he was just a vulnerable boy trying to find his place in the world. "Oh, Danny... come on, let's get you cleaned up," she said softly, her voice filled with compassion.

Danny wiped his bloody nose with the ripped sleeve of his denim jacket, trying to downplay his injuries. "I'm fine, really. I-" He gasped softly as he caught sight of the blood on his sleeve, quickly composing himself. "I'm fine," he repeated, his voice more determined this time.

Sandy knew better than to argue with him. She had seen his stubbornness before, but she also knew that he needed her support now more than ever. Gently, she guided him to the sink, careful not to aggravate his wounds any further.

As Sandy turned on the faucet, the sound of rushing water filled the bathroom, drowning out the distant music. She wet a paper towel and tenderly began to clean the blood from Danny's face, her touch gentle yet firm. Danny winced at the stinging sensation, but he didn't protest. He knew that Sandy was only trying to help.

In the silence of the bathroom, the couple's thoughts were consumed by the events that had unfolded. Danny's mind raced with anger and frustration, replaying the moment he was outnumbered and overpowered. Sandy, on the other hand, couldn't help but feel a surge of protectiveness towards Danny. She hated seeing him hurt, both physically and emotionally.

As Sandy continued to clean his wounds, her touch became softer, her fingers tracing the contours of his face with tenderness. Danny's eyes met hers, and in that moment, they both found solace in each other's presence. The pain and fear seemed to fade away, replaced by a sense of unity and love.

In that bathroom, amidst the chaos and the blood, Danny and Sandy found strength in each other. They knew that no matter what challenges they faced, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything. Little did they know that this incident would be the catalyst for a series of events that would test their love and resilience in ways they never imagined.

And so, as the water continued to flow, washing away the physical remnants of the fight, Danny and Sandy silently vowed to stand by each other's side, ready to face whatever Greece had in store for them.