KAL

Chapter 1: The Game Begins

Greez, the boisterous pilot of the Mantis, had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he proposed a game to Cal and Cere. They had just completed a dangerous mission, and Greez thought it was time for some lighthearted fun.

"Alright, kiddos," Greez said, rubbing his hands together. "I've got a game that'll put some spice back into our lives. It's called 'Never Have I Ever.'"

Cal and Cere exchanged curious glances, unsure of what to expect. Greez continued, "Here's how it works. We each take turns saying something we've never done. If any of us have done it, we take a drink from our cup. Simple, right?"

Cal nodded, but Cere raised an eyebrow. "Greez, are you sure this is a good idea? We've been through a lot lately, and I'm not sure if we should be drinking."

Greez waved off her concerns with a dismissive gesture. "Relax, Cere. Cal's got water in his cup, and I've got some Corellian ale. You can have whatever you want. It's all about having fun!"

Cal, ever the quick-witted Jedi, chimed in, "I'll stick with water, thanks. I don't need any distractions."

Greez chuckled. "Suit yourself, kid. Now, let's get this party started. I'll go first. Never have I ever... lived on the streets."

Greez expected a round of laughter, assuming that no one in their group had experienced such hardship. However, his smile faded when he noticed Cal raising his eyebrows and avoiding everyone's gaze as he took a sip from his water cup.

Cere's eyes widened in surprise. "Cal, you lived on the streets?"

Cal shrugged, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Yeah, for a while. After Order 66, I had to survive on my own."

Greez felt a pang of guilt for his thoughtless remark. "Sorry, kid. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

Cal shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips. "It's alright, Greez. We're all friends here, right?"

Cere nodded, her playful spirit returning. "Absolutely! And now it's my turn. Never have I ever... piloted a ship through an asteroid field."

Greez chuckled, taking a sip from his ale. "Nice try, Cere. You know I've done that countless times."

Cal smirked, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Well, I haven't." He took a sip from his water cup, earning a round of laughter from the group.

As the game continued, the trio shared stories, laughed, and bonded over their shared experiences. Greez's sarcastic humor kept the atmosphere light, while Cere and Cal's banter added a touch of wit to the evening.

Chapter 2: Uncovering Hidden Truths

As the game progressed, the questions became more personal, delving into the depths of their pasts. Greez, always the joker, decided to take a different approach.

"Alright, time to get serious," Greez said, a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. "Never have I ever... fallen in love."

Cere's eyes widened, and she shot Greez a playful glare. "Really, Greez? You're going there?"

Greez shrugged, a sly grin on his face. "Hey, it's a fair question. Let's see who's been struck by Cupid's arrow."

Cere took a sip from her cup, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "Guilty as charged."

Cal, on the other hand, remained silent, his gaze fixed on his water cup. Greez noticed his friend's sudden change in demeanor and decided to lighten the mood.

"Come on, Cal. Don't tell me you've never fallen for anyone. You're a good-looking Jedi, after all."

Cal chuckled softly, his voice tinged with a hint of sadness. "Well, Greez, I guess I've been too busy saving the galaxy to worry about matters of the heart."

Greez's eyes softened, realizing that there was more to Cal's story than met the eye. "Fair enough, kid. We all have our own paths to follow."

As the game continued, Greez and Cere shared stories of their past loves, while Cal listened intently, his eyes filled with a mixture of curiosity and longing. It was a night of revelations, a chance for the trio to uncover hidden truths and forge deeper connections.