GREEZ

Greez leaned back in his chair, a contented smile on his face.

"Well, that was quite the game, wasn't it?" Greez said, breaking the silence. "I must say, I've learned a lot about you two tonight."

Cere nodded, a warm glow in her eyes. "Indeed, Greez. It's amazing how a simple game can bring us closer together."

Cal, his usual stoic expression softened, added, "I agree. It's been a while since I've had this much fun."

Greez clapped his hands together, his voice filled with enthusiasm. "Well, my friends, I think it's safe to say that we've bonded over a game of 'Never Have I Ever.' Who would've thought?"

Cere chuckled, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Leave it to Greez to turn a simple game into a memorable experience."

Cal smiled, a genuine warmth radiating from him. "Thank you, Greez. I needed this."

Greez waved off the gratitude, a twinkle in his eye. "No need to thank me, kid. Just doing my part to keep the spirits high."

As the night drew to a close, the trio bid each other goodnight, their bond strengthened by a game that had brought them closer than ever before. They knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they had each other's backs.

And so, the Mantis crew continued their journey, united by friendship, laughter, and the memories of a game that had forever changed their lives.

Note: This fanfiction is a work of fiction and is not affiliated with the official Star Wars franchise. It is solely created for entertainment purposes.