Title: The Fiery Princess and the Patient Bodyguard

Chapter 1: A Troubled Friendship

Princess Zoe was known throughout the kingdom for her fiery temper. She was headstrong and impulsive, often letting her anger get the better of her. Gray, her loyal bodyguard, was the complete opposite. He was calm, patient, and always there to protect her. Despite their differences, they were the best of friends.

However, as time went on, Zoe's anger began to take a toll on their friendship. She would frequently lash out at Gray, making him feel terrible about himself. But Gray, being the forgiving soul that he was, always accepted her apologies.

Chapter 2: A Breaking Point

As days turned into weeks, Zoe's anger towards Gray escalated. She would throw things at him, scream, and shout, causing him immense pain. One fateful day, she ordered Gray to be whipped in the dungeons for discipline. "I DESPISE YOU, GRAYSON!" she yelled, her anger consuming her.

The next morning, Zoe had completely forgotten about her cruel order until she stumbled upon Gray being dragged by two guards in the corridor. His suit was torn, wounds covered his back, and he was caked in blood. Zoe's heart sank as she realized the extent of the damage she had caused.

Chapter 3: A Moment of Reflection

Zoe stopped the guards and ordered them to escort Gray to her private quarters, where she called for the Head Nurse. The guards were relieved that Gray was finally receiving the treatment he deserved.

In her bedroom, Gray hardly spoke to Zoe as he was being patched up. His expression remained emotionless, and he didn't flinch once. Zoe tried to apologize, but Gray simply muttered a thanks and left, leaving her open-mouthed and teary-eyed.

Chapter 4: A Revelation

The next day, Gray returned as Zoe's bodyguard, but she implored him to rest more. He exploded, revealing the horrors he had endured the previous night. "Zoe, I was whipped all night, and I couldn't sleep a wink. My wounds are still bleeding, and I have nightmares. Can't you understand?" He regretted his outburst and quickly apologized.

It was the first time Zoe had ever seen Gray angry. She felt terrible, realizing that this was how she made him feel every day she let her anger consume her. Tears fell from her eyes as Gray's smile faded, leaving him broken. He embraced Zoe, asking softly, "What's wrong, Zoe?"

Chapter 5: Redemption and Forgiveness

Zoe pulled away from Gray, causing him to gasp in pain. He caught himself on a nearby table, brushing the hair out of his eyes. Zoe, after confirming that none of his stitches had reopened, spoke softly, "Gray, I made you feel terrible every day, and yet you still protect me and remain my friend."

Zoe apologized sincerely for her actions, and Gray smiled, causing his lip wound to reopen. He didn't seem to mind as he wiped away the blood with his suit sleeve. "Zoe, the fact that you recognize your mistake is better than I dared to hope."

The two embraced, Zoe mindful of Gray's wounds. "Now," she said, "go get a plaster for your lip, Gray. I won't have you bleeding all over the castle." Gray's face fell, and he looked unsure. "So, not like yesterday?" he asked, his vulnerability shining through.

Zoe's heart broke for him, and she realized the depth of her friend's pain. "No, Gray," she said firmly, "never like yesterday again. From now on, I promise to control my temper and treat you with the respect and kindness you deserve."

And so, their friendship was renewed, stronger than ever before. Zoe had learned the importance of empathy and understanding, while Gray had shown her the true meaning of forgiveness and unconditional love. Together, they would face the challenges that lay ahead, their bond unbreakable.