lokes

Title: Shadows of Betrayal

Chapter 1: The Wounded Trickster

Loki and Morbius had been tirelessly searching for Silvy, their hearts heavy with worry. As they finally found her, Loki approached her with his signature mischievous smile, hoping to ease the tension. But Silvy's expression turned into a sneer, and before Loki could react, she unleashed a blast of magic that sent him flying backward.

Silvy's eyes widened in shock as she realized the extent of her actions. Loki tried to get up but collapsed back onto his knees, blood streaming down his face from a wound on his temple. Silvy watched him, her concern mixing with guilt. Morbius, on the other hand, rushed to Loki's side, his anger palpable.

Loki, struggling to maintain his composure, rose with Morbius' support, leaning heavily on him. "I-I'm okay," he managed to say, his voice strained. His signature smile adorned his face, but Morbius could see the pain behind it. Frowning, Morbius retorted, "Oh really? Because let me tell you, it does not look that way."

Realizing they needed immediate medical attention, Morbius and Loki made their way to the TVA. They stumbled upon an empty room, and Morbius gently guided Loki to sit down. Loki's wounds were tended to, and Morbius silently seethed at Silvy for her reckless actions.

As Loki's eyes turned green, a sign of his magic awakening, he closed them tightly, trying to suppress the pain it caused him. Morbius, noticing Loki's discomfort, grabbed his hand, offering comfort and support. When Loki opened his eyes again, the green glow had vanished.

Silvy, now concerned for Loki's well-being, approached cautiously. But Morbius, still fuming, made it clear that she had no right to be there. "Silvy, you have no right to be here! Look at him! Look at Loki! You hurt him, you—" Loki interrupted Morbius, taking his hand this time.

"Let's not argue right now," Loki whispered, his voice hoarse. He could see the anger in Morbius' eyes, but he wanted to diffuse the tension. Morbius reluctantly nodded, realizing that Loki needed their support more than their anger.

Morbius ripped off the sleeve of Loki's shirt, revealing a multitude of scars on his arm, both big and small. The wounds were a testament to the battles Loki had fought and the pain he had endured. As Morbius cleaned the wound, his heart ached for Loki, knowing that his physical scars were nothing compared to the emotional ones he carried.