• Stolen •

*Toms POV*

We sat in the car at the same part of the road from yesterday. We watched her apartment window. She kept on strolling past, she looked a bit busy.

"Okay we will just knock on her door at take her simple as that" I said as I remained my eyes on the window. Everyone nodded and opened the car doors making our way to the block of flats.

We buzzed her flat number. It looked like flat 3. I pressed on the button that was labelled 3 and soon she answered, the voice box kind of crackling.

"Who is it?" I heard her say.

"Police" I put on a deeper voice and she fully believed it as she said

"Oh okay come in" she sounded kind off worried I mean you would be if u haven't done anything wrong.

That was the only people she would let into the building and I was right. She walked up the stairs to the door with a golden 3 on it. I knocked on the door and shortly she opened the door.

*Alana POV*

Police??? Wtf I haven't done anything have I. I was panicking a little what is happening maybe they just got the wrong flat number or something and my neighbours are thieves thats what I was hoping anyway.

I heard a harsh knock and I jumped a little I was breathing heavy. I needed to calm down why was I getting so scared. I've done nothing so therefore I shouldn't be worried.

I opened the door and their stood the bloke from yesterday but with 3 other people behind him. One with a black Mohawk. He looked so fucking cool. He looked very much like what was his name? Ah yes Tom. Then there stood a strong muscular man with long brown hair and next to him a short blonde hair man with black framed glasses all looking very intimidating but Tom with a smirk.

He pushed me into my flat and pinned me against the wall covering my mouth with his hand. Fear flooded my eyes I screamed against his hand and he pushed it down harder. I wriggled a little trying to get away but I could tell it just made him angrier.

"Bill duck tape, Gustav, Georg help me pin her down"

Now I knew their names bill with Mohawk but I still didn't know the other to apart. I just knew that one was Georg the other Gustav.

Bill unrolled some black duck tape and bit some off. Tom moving his hand slightly giving me the chance to scream for help. Bill quickly put some over my lips as he bit off more and doing the same.

Tom took his hands off me letting Georg and Gustav do the work as he pointed a finger at me.

"Shut the fuck up" he yelled and I stayed silent I wasn't trying to get killed. I was a feisty bitch but if my life was on the line u better believe I am keeping it fucking down.

Georg picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and we exited the flat. I was kicking about trying to be set free but it was no use.

My neighbours came out looking like they were ready to help but when they saw Tom they stepped back running back inside and slamming the door.

WHO TF IS THIS GUY?

I got chucked in a the back of a black car as Tom and bill sat in the front. Tom driving. Georg and Gustav walked round the car and into it the same row as me. I sat on the seat and tears started to flood my eyes.

"Tie up her hands Georg" bill said passing the duck tape to the brown haired one. So that's Georg. He grabbed my wrists firmly.

"OWWWW" I mumble screamed

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Tom yelled looking back in the rear view mirror at me with a angry look spread across his face.

Georg wrapped the black tape round my wrists as he dug his nails into me smirking a little.

"FUCK" I mumbled again but this time Georg slapped me around the face

"DID U NOT FUCKING HEAR WHAT HE SAID THE FIRST TIME?" He yelled and tears welled up in my eyes even more.

I could hear Tom and bill begin to start up a conversation as we drove into the countryside.

"Meeting with the kritanta gang tmrw?" He asked and Tom nodded

"Don't think they have done well this week though" he said smirking

"Gonna bring her" he said moving his head back to me.

"Yeah depends how good she is tonight otherwise I'll just take Emma for one more day" he looked back at me licking his lips a little and I cringed.

"Your girl behaved?" Tom asked bill which caused bill to show an angry expression on his face.

"She didn't get me my coffee this morning she claimed she forgot" he said frowning.

"Punish her"

"Trust me I will" he replied which made me more nervous. What the fuck is going on? Who are these people? There's multiple girls? What punishments and how far?