• Under the desk •

I woke up to my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes and my head as I had an awful head ache, this was the hangover. I picked up my phone. It was bill, I had 37 missed calls. I called bill back and he answered within seconds.

"Where tf are you?" He asked worried and I began to laugh.

"We at the top of this cliff" I replied

"Why where u gone all night"

"We got drunk" I replied and he sighed

"I'm guessing you had sex" he said and I rolled my eyes tutting. "Knew it" he said and I laughed

"Fine yeah we did"

"Well at least it was in the car and not in the house were we can hear you moaning his fucking name" bill said and I giggled slightly "when the fuck are you home"

"We will probs leave in like 10 mins" I said and he said okay before I hung up.

I nudged Tom slightly waking him up. He groaned and stretched his arms out.

"What the fuck do you want"

"To go home" I said and he sighed as he sat up grabbing his top and boxers.

"Fine, get changed" he said and I nodded as he passed me my bra.

"Want so help?" He asked and I nodded

He turned me around and put the bra infront of me wrapping it around my tits and to my back. He clipped it together and grabbed my tits checking if it was okay but ik it was just an excuse to touch my breasts.

I grabbed toms top and put it on before climbing into the front seat with Tom behind me climbing into his.

He put the key in the car and pulled the gear stick before he began to drive off in the direction of the house.

Tom put his hand on my knee and rubbed it and I grabbed his neck pulling him in for a kiss. He began to move his head and passionately kiss me as he was driving, his hand still on my knee. he deepened the kiss but I pulled apart.

"I'm not trying to die today" I said and he laughed

"So what abt tmrw?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well ofc I don't want to die tmrw either" I replied and he chuckled.

We drove back home chatting and his hand on my thigh.

-

Tom was in his office and the door was shut closed. I wanted him, I needed him so I walked up to the door pulling it open and strutting into his office.

I moved all his paperwork to the side and sat on the desk he frowned at me as he watched the paper fall to the floor. I smirked at him as he gave me an angry expression.

"What do you want" he asked angry and I grabbed his cheek rubbing it.

"I wanted you" I said and his face lightened up slightly.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded he began to put his hands on my lower back as I had mine round his neck pulling him close.

"What you want me for" he asked and I smirked.

He smiled at me as he took my thong of from under his t shirt and began to rub my clit. I moaned slightly as I tried to get each word out my mouth.

"Do yk how Angela is getting on?" I asked and he smiled as he teased me.

"No do you" he asked as he rubbed against my skin.

"I think she's...fuck...doing quite well" I moaned as he went harder. "I think she likes bill" I said and he nodded as he brought his face to my wet entrance.

He jammed his tongue inside my soaking pussy and began licking my walls making me groan out as I grabbed the edges of the desk.

"Fuck" I moaned

He licked up my juices as I got wetter and wetter. His tongue got deeper and deeper making me crave him even more.

I lifted my head back and parted my lips as I began breathing heavy. I felt his wet saliva scrape against my walls as I moaned and groaned and whimpered for more.

"I'm gonna cum" I said and he pushed deeper making me release all I could.

He licked it up before taking his tongue out my pussy and swallowing. He tapped my thigh, signalling me to get out. I jumped off the desk and landed on his dick making it rise slowly. I gasped slightly before smirking at him.

I went under the desk and took off his trousers revealing his dick hard through his boxers. I slid them off him and began stroking his tip. He whimpered as I stroked up and down.

He moaned as he grabbed my head and pushed my mouth onto his dick letting it go fully into my mouth. I bobbed up and down and licked up his dick.

He was slumped into his seat and his head lifted up as he scrunched his eyebrows. He closed his eyes and keyed his leaps letting out small groans getting louder each time I went faster.

"Hey Tom" I heard someone walk in the room but I didn't stop.

He straightened his back and sat up professionally but I could tell he was struggling to keep his groans to himself.

"Yeah" he asked

"We have an idea for a killing" it was bill.

"Don't do it" sounded like Izzy was with him.

I went faster to torture him as he fixed his position slightly. I carried on sucking his cock as he tried talking to bill and Izzy.

"So kidnap them like usual and then use a hammer to break their limbs before cutting them off with a saw" bill said and Tom nodded shaking slightly.

"That's not bad" he said his voice shaky.

He was so fucking big it was hard getting it all in my mouth but I pretty much managed. It was hard not to gag though.

"Okay I'll come back when I have another idea" bill said and Tom nodded with his face scrunched.

I heard the door shut and Tom released his cum into my mouth as I swallowed. He let out a load moan when he did and sunk into his car again. I had sucked him dry.

I got out from under the desk and wiped around my lips. He shook his head at me and I smiled brightly.

"If I moaned then, omg" Tom said and I laughed

"You enjoyed it dont lie" I said and he laughed "okay I'm going bye, hurry up and finish I need you more" I said and he nodded

"Yk I will try I want you as much as u want me" he said and I chuckled a turning away before he slapped my ass.

I looked back at him blowing a kiss and slamming the door as is strutted downstairs.