• Get the fuck off •

*Alanas POV*

My eyes fluttered open as I woke ho with tape around my mouth and my hands strapped to a chair I was sitting in. I looked around worriedly but I couldn't see anyone.

I was in a concrete basement with nothing but barred windows filling the space. The floor was dirty and the air had dust in it. One side of the room was fully covered in darkness and the other had a few sunbeams here and there. I was scared, nervous, was this Tom who did this?

I pulled my hands trying to free myself but it was no use. I screamed but it was muffled due to the tape. I few tears fell down my face.

Suddenly I heard a door slam and some footsteps getting louder and louder. I lifted my eyes up and saw a familiar figure walk slowly towards me submerged into the shadows.

"Whats up Alana you look a little pale" I heard a voice say laughing a little.

It was Neil.

"I told you I would have u someday didnt i" he said as he can more into the light. "This is the hard part thinking abt what to do w u" he said as he came closer

"Maybe I should get you to become a maid, do my killings for me..." he came closer to my ear and slowly whispered "or fuck you so hard you can't move a single limb" he said

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" I said but it the tape made it mumbled

"What was that baby"

Baby. Thats what Tom calls me. That cut deep. Fuck i miss him. Hopefully he will come and find me cause he's the only person I want in my life.

He took the tape of from round my mouth and threw it on the floor next to him.

"I said get the FUCK away from me before I FUCKING CUT ALL YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OFF" I yelled and he smirked

"Now how would u do that, your all tied up and doesn't look like ur getting out anytime soon" he said

"Tom will come and find me, I promise u that" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"In the meantime maybe we should head upstairs and I can fuck the shit out of u" he said as he placed his hands on my cheeks.

I pulled my face away from his hands and death stred him.

"Fuck off you skanky, small dick prick" I said and he clenched his jaw and pulled out a knife from his back pocket. He brought it to my wrists and I looked at him with fear in my eyes.

He brought the blade against my skin and began to carve letters in my arm. I screeched in pain as he held my wrist firmly keeping me still. I screamed making the whole room fill with nothing but noise.

He finished the word w the letter t and stood up proudly looking down at my wrist. Tears fell down my cheeks as I looked at my wrist.

Slut.

I brought it to my chest wrapping my hand around it applying pressure.

"Now behave or I'll treat you like one" he said and I began to cry.

Suddenly Neil's phone began to ring he brung it out his pocket and smiled brightly as he showed me his phone. I saw toms name and it made me cry even more.

Neil answered the phone and put it on speaker so I could hear.

"Where is she" I heard Tom say and my heart melted heading his voice again.

"Right here" Neil said as he stroked my hair

"I told you to get the fuck off me" I said and he grabbed my neck making me choke and cough.

"YOU HEARD THE GIRL, GET THE FUCK OFF BEFORE I SHOOT UR HEAD IN" Tom shouted and I scratched at Neil's arm gasping for air.

He let go of my neck and I began breathing  heavily trying to catch my breath.

"I'd rather fuck a live girl then a dead one" he said

"Don't fucking touch her" Tom said and Neil laughed

"I'll do whatever I want Tom, you better come get her before it's to late" Neil said

"Where are you?"

"Meet me at the car park" Neil said

"Keep ur hand off her as well" Tom said

"No promises"

*Toms POV*

I ran up the stairs and opened all the bedroom doors shouting inside waking everyone up.

"Fuck off tom"

"Give me a few more hours"

"What the fuck are you doing" they argued

"Guys this is serious meet me in the kitchen" he said as u ran downstairs.

2 minutes later they all came trailing down the stairs tiredly rubbing their eyes and dragging their feet behind them. When they were all round the counter I began I tell them what had happened.

"Wait where tf is Alana" Angela asked.

"Neil's kidnapped Alana" I said and everybody gasped

"He's torturing her, said he's gonna fuck her and he strangled her when I called him" I said and everybody's mouths were wide open I saw a few tears go down Angela's cheeks "we need to get her back, Neil told me to meet him at the car park, she's in danger and we need to help her" I said and they all nodded bill wrapped his arm around Angela and they walked upstairs to get changed