• Deserved it •

"can we please go to the club" Izzy theirs to persuade bill and Tom

"No, defiantly not"

"Come on Tom, I kinda want to go to the club to, we haven't been in ages, maybe we can find some more slaves there" bill began to join us and Tom shook his head.

I wanted to go to the club to so I wanted to help to persuade him. I knew that there was one thing that would make him agree.

I grabbed his arm squeezing it a little. I pulled his head down to my level. I bring my lips to his ear and I could see he was slightly turned on.

"If you let us go, I'll let you do whatever you want to do to me tonight." I whispered in his ear.

his lips parted and he started to breathe heavily and I smiled as I let go of his face. I stayed close as I watched his every move he began to nod his head.

"Okay done, we can go" he said

"YK WHAT THAT MEANS, GETTING READYYY" carrie yelled as she grabbed my hand I grabbed Izzy's and Izzy grabbed sallys as we all ran up stairs into our own rooms.

Soon they all came waltzing in me and toms room with their makeup bags. Sally sat herself far away from me whilst Carrie and Izzy sat either side of me. We began to do our makeup on the floor in the big mirror infront of us.

I went for a smoky eye look, Carrie went natural, Izzy a lighter smoky eye and Sally went full highlight.

"Your really gonna fuck Tom?" Izzy asked

"Idk, I mean I said this morning that I don't really want to have sex with him yet" I replied and Sally rolled her eyes at me and I gave her a dirty look. I think we both know we hate each other at this point.

"Come on girl, imagine loosing ur virginity to a psychopath, I look up to u girl" Carrie replied and I laughed a little.

"Wait ur a virgin?" Sally asked.

"Yeah. Problem?" I said and she began to laugh.

"I mean I understand why" she said bronzing up her face.

I couldn't contain my anger anymore this bitch really was asking for it. First she flirts w my man, gives me attitude and rolls her eyes at me. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't.

I pounced at her grabbing her hair picking her up from of the floor. My hands wrapped round her neck pushing down hard on her neck chocking her. I threw her onto the floor again climbing on top of her. My fists made contact with her face as I drew blood from her lips and nose.

"ALANA, STOP IM SORRY" she yelled as she began to cry I just ignored her.

"This is what u get FOR BEING A TOTAL BITCH" I yelled as my punches went to her stomach.

I stood up towering over her I began to kick her. I booted her in the head making her eye immediately bruise up.

"ALANA STOP UR GONNA KILL HER" Izzy shouted but all their voices were drowned out I just carried on beating her. Tom and bill ran into the room watching me beat up sally.

"Alana, stop it" Tom said and for some reason I listened.

I picked her up by the collar of her shirt and I pushed her against the wall.

"If you ever fucking be a bitch, flirt with tom, give me attitude, or do something that pisses me off, you'll be fucking dead next time" I said slamming her into the wall before I backed away and bill and the girls rushed towards her.

I ran out the room, tears flooding down my face as I headed for the shared bathroom. I could hear Tom chasing after me. I ran down the stairs making sure I didn't trip as I ran.

"Alana wait" Tom said but I ignored him.

I ran into the bathroom next to the lounge slamming the door shut locking it before he could get in.

"Alana, please just let me in, it's just me" he said as he pressed his lips up against the door. I rolled my eyes as I fixed up my hair slightly, tears still rolling down my face.

"Alana, please" I walked towards the door unlocking it and slowly opening it looking up at him. He smiled at me which caused me to jump up into his arms. I gave him a tight hug before we parted.

He rested his hands on my shoulders, pushing me into the bathroom again.

"What happened" he asks worried.

"Multiple things"

"Go on" he said

"Well she, made fun of my virginity, gave me attitude and she keeps on flirting with you"

"Why does that matter, we aren't together" he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.
"What?"

"I don't like it" I mumbled

"Why cause you want me to yourself"

"No....maybe" I said and he smirked at me as he pulled me close.

"Trust me when I say this, I don't like her"

"What about me"

"You know the rules, I can't like slaves" he said rubbing the side of my face slowly. Stupid rule.